World Web shooter shop class - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys, i noticed we all have different good ideas, but i was thinking...if now we choose together a single project and then we work together on that? Maybe we can make it! :)
For example, MarvelFan (wich is expert on chemistry) can help us in the making of the device, so we can build a device that won't give us problems with the formula...and so on.
What do You think about that? :)

So guys, i noticed we all have different good ideas, but i was thinking...if now we choose together a single project and then we work together on that? Maybe we can make it! :)
For example, MarvelFan (wich is expert on chemistry) can help us in the making of the device, so we can build a device that won't give us problems with the formula...and so on.

In theory, yes it would work. But at least thirty people working on one project without a model to build off of would be way to complicated. For example, mine may have a problem with fluid capacity, MarvelFan's may have a bad fluid, or yours might have an unusable nozzle. But I like where your going with this. Alright, let's take a vote, everyone on the thread; What web shooter should we see? I would have to say either mine or WW's. I'm no genius, but I think mine might be a good base to start with. My more recent design, anyway.

In theory, yes it would work. But at least thirty people working on one project without a model to build off of would be way to complicated. For example, mine may have a problem with fluid capacity, MarvelFan's may have a bad fluid, or yours might have an unusable nozzle. But I like where your going with this. Alright, let's take a vote, everyone on the thread; What web shooter should we see? I would have to say either mine or WW's. I'm no genius, but I think mine might be a good base to start with. My more recent design, anyway.

You right. I'm proposing that because i think that we will have many ideas, so it will be simple to get stuck in theory only...let's make a web shooter together, and then maybe we can add to our project after we made something. I think your design it's really a perfect base for us to start...BTW i'm looking forward to hear what the others want to do.

I actually don't know chemistry, but I'm taking it later this school year

Okay, being honest, we are making this a little bit too difficult. In the ultimate spiderman storyline, he didn't have advanced circuitry, solenoid valve, etc. He could only use stuff he had. Peter made these before his job at the bugle. He had access to the lab his father left him, thing he could afford with his allowance he got from aunt may, stuff he could find in uncle ben's tool box, stuff he could use in his chemistry set, and things he can find around the house.

You right. I'm proposing that because i think that we will have many ideas, so it will be simple to get stuck in theory only...let's make a web shooter together, and then maybe we can add to our project after we made something. I think your design it's really a perfect base for us to start...BTW i'm looking forward to hear what the others want to do.

Thank you! Like I said, I'm no genius, I'm theoretically thinking. But thanks!

Okay, being honest, we are making this a little bit too difficult. In the ultimate spiderman storyline, he didn't have advanced circuitry, solenoid valve, etc. He could only use stuff he had. Peter made these before his job at the bugle. He had access to the lab his father left him, thing he could afford with his allowance he got from aunt may, stuff he could find in uncle ben's tool box, stuff he could use in his chemistry set, and things he can find around the house.

Good point, but what does that leave us with?

You right MarvelFan, i think about that every day...but it's even true that with too bit stuff, we will not make anything that will work like a proper web shooter :\ it's sad, but is the truth.
In ultimate spider man 48 there's a page while Peter and Mary are talking and she is playing with his shooters...if you look well, the shooter it's way too (too too too too xD) simple! We won't make anything like that...but we know that the shooter has a 300 psi pressure, so we can try to do something with this feature :) it will be hard, we know it. but we can try, right? :) BTW, i'm happy you're taking chemistry!

I was thinking that solenoide valve is kinda essential: it can be relatively small and can give us much pressure...after all, even Ww told us about a solenoid valve implication.
I'm asking to you: How do we connect a solenoide valve to a source of energy that can fit on us without problems?

I was thinking that solenoide valve is kinda essential: it can be relatively small and can give us much pressure...after all, even Ww told us about a solenoid valve implication.
I'm asking to you: How do we connect a solenoide valve to a source of energy that can fit on us without problems?

Umm... Batteries?:p

Mhm...yes, stupid question bro! xD
I mean...[(i'm rolling out for laughin' ahahahaha) for my stupid question]
where should we put the battery and how we are going to cabling the solenoide valve...:)

Much better;)
As far as placement of the battery, I say we put it on the back, so that if the nozzle breaks, we'll be able to turn it off without having to throw it at a train to break the bond...

Much better;)
As far as placement of the battery, I say we put it on the back, so that if the nozzle breaks, we'll be able to turn it off without having to throw it at a train to break the bond...

Umm, right...do you think that it's possible to find a battery that can fit on the wrist? A solenoid valve needs 110-120 V...

no you're wrong aracno a solenoid valve use 12v. check it on Ebay and check A23 that's the battery you're looking for

no you're wrong aracno a solenoid valve use 12v. check it on Ebay and check A23 that's the battery you're looking for

Oh thank you. I'll check it out. By the way, i saw some solenoid valves which need about 120V ...300 psi of pressure.

I'm in 8th grade, and I live in Easton, MD. And I don't think polyurethane resin will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"