World web shooter swinging

once when i was testing other peoples foormulas i was trying different adhesives and i knocked some of them over (along with some water) and i looked at though if it could work and it did

it fell on the ground i got all of it up (with out the glass) when i mixed it it was perfect i kept testing the formula until i got i right agian

dude ill tell you the porportions soon i just need to find my note book

This is your formula:

jb weild(concreite only),water,elmers glue,home depos every brand of adhesive

The "home depos every brand of adhesive" cracks me up every time I read it. Really, dude... there are times in life where you should just learn to quit while you're behind. This IS one of those times. I assume next you'll tell us you fell into the table in the middle of an earthquake. That's really about the only way you're going to knock all that crap onto the floor. Of course JB Weld only comes in those little 1oz tubes and is so thick it would probably take 10 minutes to actually SPILL out of any container you might have had it in. If you keep shoveling all this BS maybe at the bottom of the pile you'll find a camera and your notebook... :doh:

Last edited:
Well said, brado. Couldn't have said it better myself.

This is your formula:

jb weild(concreite only),water,elmers glue,home depos every brand of adhesive

The "home depos every brand of adhesive" cracks me up every time I read it. Really, dude... there are times in life where you should just learn to quit while you're behind. This IS one of those times. I assume next you'll tell us you fell into the table in the middle of an earthquake. That's really about the only way you're going to knock all that crap onto the floor. Of course JB Weld only comes in those little 1oz tubes and is so thick it would probably take 10 minutes to actually SPILL out of any container you might have had it in. If you keep shoveling all this BS maybe at the bottom of the pile you'll find a camera and your notebook... :doh:
dude i had every single one of the adhesives into one cup DUH

dude i had every single one of the adhesives into one cup DUH

Then they would have mixed before you "dropped them on the floor", and it STILL would have taken a long time for the JB Weld to spill. DUH.

"the hme depo ones and i knocked each one of the (glass) containers on the floor"
Would they not have broken? And that still doesn't explain the JB Weld question.

lol k I think I should step in. Personally I think it's possible Goku9600 wanted someone to test out this formula so he made up a story of swinging to get someone with experience to see if the formula even works. BUT I don't dwell on that thought. I just put it aside. Goku9600 I'm not calling you a liar or anything like that. But I do have a request just for the sake of having this forum clean and productive, if you have any claims, post proof before mentioning them, if you have any formulas post proportions first or at least don't egg on about it too much without information to replicate. If you have an idea but can't test it out yourself, then say so.

I know those aren't set rules, and I don't mean to discourage anyone. This is just an idea that may create a space of efficiency and productivity on the forum. It seems that people are getting a little anxious.

Hey i need help if I'm 50 kg. how thick do the webbing has to be and if its... Of what material? Plz don't rude replies I'm really sorry but I'm new around here but.. What can I use for " web slinging "

they havent made a formula for swinging yet im not even gonna talk about my formula anymore until i can remember the porportions

Hey i need help if I'm 50 kg. how thick do the webbing has to be and if its... Of what material? Plz don't rude replies I'm really sorry but I'm new around here but.. What can I use for " web slinging "

Check out this website:

http://realwebtech.webs.com/web-formula

The properties of each formula still need to be tested though. I don't think it's strong enough to swing from.

they havent made a formula for swinging yet im not even gonna talk about my formula anymore until i can remember the porportions

It's been four years, did you ever find any notebook, get your hands on a camera, or remember the proportions? If genuinely so, I would be interested.

Not really sure what I've just read..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"