Weird Science Remake

But it did give us dat song...
[YT]Jm-upHSP9KU[/YT]

This. Can't imagine anything Weird Science without Boingo, and heaven forbid they try to get a cover version. Aside from that, the idea of a remake isn't so bad. I've never really cared for the original, so it doesn't bother me.

I remember the show more than the movie. I ended up seeing the film and it's pure 80's fun. But it aint no Pretty in Pink or Ferris Beuller.
Yeah the show used to air on the USA network and was actually funny at times in the 90's style of comedy, I will say though they picked the hottest chick to play Lisa in Vanessa Angel.

I totally agree on that. It's going to be hard to top Vanessa Angel.

Weird Science if one of my favorite anytime it's on watch it type movies. I'd be worried they'd mess it up too much. Many memorable moments, the bar scene, bikers crashing the party, everything Chet related, keep it fun and funny.

They'll probably maintain the original's staus quo by casting a british or aussie chick with two american actors for the nerds.

In which (as in the case of most British and Aussie actors who do American projects) she'll play an American.

spider man

This. Can't imagine anything Weird Science without Boingo, and heaven forbid they try to get a cover version. Aside from that, the idea of a remake isn't so bad. I've never really cared for the original, so it doesn't bother me.

I don't even want to think who they'd get to cover the song. :o

^Hellogoodbye actually covered it on an Oingo Boingo tribute album. It's just not the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"