Weird West: Fallout meets Deus Ex with a western twist.

Joe Von Zombie

Hell yeah!
Reaction score

Weird West is the messy kind of immersive sim Deathloop isn't

This releases tomorrow, 3/31 and it's one of my most anticipated titles. From the founder of Arcane Studios and co creator of Dishonored, Raphaël Colantonio. Ole Raphael is doing the Lord's work and keeping the immersive sim genre alive but this time he's adding a little old school Fallout to the mix.

It's gonna be on game pass as well.

Yes, I've been looking forward to this. Hopefully these former Arkane devs put the kind of love from Prey 2017 and the Dishonored series in their games. While still a competent studio, I don't like what I'm seeing from Arkane's immersive sims nowadays (Deathloop, Redfall).

Yes, I've been looking forward to this. Hopefully these former Arkane devs put the kind of love from Prey 2017 and the Dishonored series in their games. While still a competent studio, I don't like what I'm seeing from Arkane's immersive sims nowadays (Deathloop, Redfall).
I was all about Death loop the first night I got it then have yet to touch it again. I don't know what it is about that game.

I'm in love. This thing will is a love letter to Fallout 2. It definitely ain't for everyone but I'm having a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"