Weird "wtf, why?!" habits of yours...

I talk to myself a lot. Especially when I shop for things. I always say what I need out loud. Like yesterday at the store I grabbed something off my list and I'd declare to myself, "Okay, I need socks, headphones, and a mug and I'm good to go." I get some odd looks sometimes. Being a giant manchild I always like to look at action figures too and I'll always make comments out loud like, "Wow, this is awesome. I'd buy this." Or, "They have a figure of this now? That's stupid."

I can not go to sleep without a glass of water beside me, like Charlie in "Two and a half men." Almost like if I wake up from dehydration, the water will be there for me; that's the explanation given on "Two and a half men" and makes sense to me. I don't know why I do it.

I can not let food touch lol. I have no idea. I'm like Cuba Gooding Jr in TOYS with that haha.

What are some of your weird "wtf why?!" habits?

I use to keep a cup of water next to me, until I knocked it over twice. Now I keep a plastic bottle next to me.

Next thing you know he'll be pouring M&M's into a bowl and eating them with a spoon!
M&Ms in a bowl is fine. Eating them with a spoon seems like a one-way ticket to diabeetus.

...I wonder how they'd taste with milk...

I sometimes pluck at my facial and body hair. Like if I'm scratching or rubbing my face and I notice one strand of hair is growing in longer and faster than the others, I'll start pulling and plucking at it. There's this one strand of arm hair that grows so far up my wrist that it's practically by itself, and it grows in thicker than the rest of my (admittedly thin) arm hair, so I pluck or cut it out every time it grows back. Apparently the habit of pulling out your own hair is called Trichotillomania.

I pour all of the gummie bears out of the bag, organize them by color, and eat my least favorite flavors first.

Please tell me you guys don't ruin a good cognac or a single malt whiskey with putting ice in it? :wow:

Cognac, whiskey, aquavit.. I smash that stuff with ice. Yep, rebel teen.

Cognac, whiskey, aquavit.. I smash that stuff with ice. Yep, rebel teen.
Well, I wouldn't think I'd ever answer an already banned user, or use God in the same sentence. But thank God someone using sentences like "I smash that stuff with ice. Yep, rebel teen." is banned from my sight here.

And I was talking about slightly better cognac and whiskey in that matter, not sure if he even got that (or just was too young to ever tried it).

I'll keep this as PG-13 as possible because it is something weird i do constantly...

I add tobacco to my mary jane.

That's some mighty fine wacky tobacky you got there.

I have a habit of getting food out of the fridge, eating it partially but not wholly, and then putting it back. It pisses the rest of my family off, sometimes, because they tell me if I ate that much of it, nobody else is gonna want or even look at my scraps...even though I thought I was being nice and saving some.

Young and foolish.

I'll keep this as PG-13 as possible because it is something weird i do constantly...

I add tobacco to my mary jane.
That's not weird at all. In rolled form it's called a spliff. They're incredibly popular.

That's not weird at all. In rolled form it's called a spliff. They're incredibly popular.

This where it gets weird.

Again, keeping it PG-13, guess what I fill 3/4 of the bowl with?

aha.

Whenever I go to sleep I have to have a dvd playing or the radio on, otherwise I wont fall asleep.

I neurotically clean my nails with my teeth.

I have the habit of introducing movie quotes and song lyrics into conversations seeing if someone would notice.

When I'm eating I tend to get a strange tick and shake my head. I'll shake my lips at the same time and sound like daffy duck. It's weird , but people laugh.

If I turn off a light switch, I have to touch it same amount of times with my other hand and then back again.

The little corners on a pillow, I like to put in between my fingers. (Just thinking about it now makes me want a pillow.)

If I step on a crack in the sidewalk and notice, I need to step on the next one with the other foot, and back again. (Sometimes multiple times depending on how far I am walking.)

If a look at things while i'm walking or driving (especially if they are disgusting) and swallow, I think that somehow that thing is in my throat and have to look at something else and swallow so it won't be there anymore.

I have alot more, but then everyone will think i'm crazy. :)

i won't use the phones in our office without using some kind of disinfectant wipe on it and the keyboard. my co-workers think i'm strange. yet that doesn't stop them from sitting in my cubicle.

I have to check the locks in my house before going to bed, usually multiple times.

I have a glass of water on my bedside table every night. Cant sleep without water at hand.

i keep cereal in tupperware next to my bed; with water (i don't like milk). that way i don't have to leave my room to eat breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"