Welcome Back!!!!

Kelly

Who the heck is KELLY?
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Fantastic Four Forum.

I have to say, I have really missed this place, and I hope our old friends will come back to see us, and new ones will join in.

It is going to be awhile before we start getting the news of the F4 Reboot on a daily basis, but until then....how about some of you start some threads for our family.

Reed (Mr. Fantastic)
Ben (The Thing)
Sue (Invisible Woman or Girl depending on where we begin this movie... :yay:)
Johnny (The Human Torch)

In the threads post some of your favorite comic book pics, etc.

AND MAYBE a Villain thread to discuss WHO THE VILLAIN MAY BE FOR THIS MOVIE.

Again, Welcome and enjoy your time posting.

Kelly :yay:

Suhweet! :)

I don't think I was around when there was a FF forum!

Hopefully this time it won't be a huge embarrassing failure! :up:

Cool about time the first family got its due.

SUH-WEET
Nice to see one after I join in. Here's hoping this new movie pleases more than me

Brace yourselves brothers and sisters...

I can't believe I just saw this! Great to have this thread back. Thanks for caring, Mods.

Kel, are you gonna go back to Albafan just until the movie comes out... you know, for old times sake?

Looking forward to this one. I know its Fox but I have faith that they just have to do a better job this time around!

Kel, are you gonna go back to Albafan just until the movie comes out... you know, for old times sake?

Looking forward to this one. I know its Fox but I have faith that they just have to do a better job this time around!

Lol, no Albafan was retired...

I'm hoping we see other actors in this one and have fun tearing them down piece by piece. :cwink:

Welcome back to the Fantastic Four Forum.

I have to say, I have really missed this place, and I hope our old friends will come back to see us, and new ones will join in.

It is going to be awhile before we start getting the news of the F4 Reboot on a daily basis, but until then....how about some of you start some threads for our family.

Reed (Mr. Fantastic)
Ben (The Thing)
Sue (Invisible Woman or Girl depending on where we begin this movie... :yay:)
Johnny (The Human Torch)

In the threads post some of your favorite comic book pics, etc.

AND MAYBE a Villain thread to discuss WHO THE VILLAIN MAY BE FOR THIS MOVIE.

Again, Welcome and enjoy your time posting.

Kelly :yay:
we really need a like button lol

Woohoo! Hope they knock it out of the park!:yay:
XIqcvV9.jpg

You guys have a forum for a movie that may never get made but not for KickAss2, wut?

You guys have a forum for a movie that may never get made but not for KickAss2, wut?

Did you just compare KickAss to the Fantastic Four? Really????? Wow....

Did you just compare KickAss to the Fantastic Four? Really????? Wow....

KickAss2 is coming out this year. Fantastic Four may never see the light of day:oldrazz::woot:

Edited. Scratch that. It'll hopefully get made when Marvel finally gets the rights back.

KickAss2 is coming out this year. Fantastic Four may never see the light of day:oldrazz::woot:

Edited. Scratch that. It'll hopefully get made when Marvel finally gets the rights back.

We had just as much information when the last F4 Forum was started...A Superhero forum without the F4 is a travesty....The First Family of Comicdom should never have been shutdown in the first place...in my opinion. But, that is how things go...

Well, here we go again, looks like Fox is really putting in an effort, I really wanted Fantastic Four back at Marvel so that Stark and Reed could play together, but maybe someday in our lifetimes the studios will work together. Until then, Flame ON!!

*sings "Reunited And It Feels So Gooooood"

:cool::up:

It is absolutely wonderful to see everyone again! Here's to hoping our...well, hopes are realized.

I have to say I rather enjoyed my time at the old Fantastic Four boards.

:24-:26
[YT]Wk7T6Tvs[/YT]

Oh wow the forum's back, YES I used to spend a lot of time in this section back when the 2005 film went into preproduction.

Let's hope this reboot lives up the greatness that is the F4

Reading this makes me sad. :p Look at all the optimism!

Yes, though we weren't exactly excited about what we were hearing from the first two movies, we did have a good time together as posters. Not so much these days it seems. : /

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"