We're the Millers Trailer

I love when Jason mouths the words "what the ****" to Kenny's waterfalls rap.

I bet $10 that someone in the movie discovers that they're not really a family by walking in on the "son" banging the "daughter".

Yeah, because that wouldn't happen with a real brother and sister! :whatever:

(It's shouldn't, but let's not act like it doesn't happen!)

Yeah, because that wouldn't happen with a real brother and sister! :whatever:

(It's shouldn't, but let's not act like it doesn't happen!)

:dry:

You make it sound like it's such a common, wide-spread occurrence...

Excuse me while I return your :whatever:

Seriously, Game Of Thrones really moved the finish line.

what did I just read. :dry:

casey-miller.jpg

Apparently this thing is funnier than the ads are showcasing. I like Sudekis though, he has never come off as annoying in his comedy.

Lol, I just realized that the "son" in this movie is Eustace Scrubb. I might see it just to see this young actor in an American screwball comedy.

I saw this Friday night and really liked it. I don't really get the complains from critics on this movie. Sure, the story is cliche and kinda uneven but I am not looking for a Oscar worthy script or acting in a comedy flick. The cast has great chemistry, and there are some genuinely laugh out loud scenes and lines here. I found this movie to be on par with Horrible Bosses and This Is The End. I will admit I digging the Jen Aniston strip tease and slight spoilers there is a scene were the Kenny is practicing kissing with Cassie ( Emma Roberts) and Rose ( Jen Aniston) that kid was lucky ha. Also I found Jason Sakis to be a good leading character, and wouldn't mind seeing him in more leading roles.

I give this an solid 8/10

I definitely disagree with the critics on this movie, as there have been some TERRIBLE comedy movies to come out this year like, Haunted House, Movie 43, Inappropriate Comedy, Scary Movie 5. I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone looking for a decent comedy!

We need more mid-budgeted films such as this.

Look at movies like The Heat and We're the Millers. They only cost about $35-40 million and they are making bank.

We need less $200 million turkeys and more middle budget movies.

Look at movies like The Heat and We're the Millers. They only cost about $35-40 million and they are making bank.

Thanks, Captain Obvious. :funny:

J-Ani is looking mighty fine.

Yeah I can't believe how good she looks at her age. It's kinda funny that both her and Courtney Cox looks just as good (or even better) now then they did back on Friends.

One of those two had some work done though.

You're comparing the budget of a comedy to an action blockbuster, good job.

So when was the last time Jennifer had a box office hit?

Horrible Bosses probably.

She's not like a massive box office draw, but she's learned she works better in ensembles.

Courtney Cox looks kinda weird with the plastic surgery she has gotten. But Jen naturally still looks good in her 40's. But yea, she was hot in this movie like she was in horrible bosses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"