Marvel Films Werewolf by Night

I had some thoughts that maybe the hunters were all established characters. I was convinced that "Jovan" and "Azarel" were Roughouse and Bloodscream. I would have been fine if they were those characters because they're pretty obscure, but I'm also happy with original characters since they were fairly underdeveloped and over too quickly.

actor-laura-donnelly-195956_large.jpg

Director by Night — it is a documentary about the director Giacchino and it is not about the film. It gives a wonderful insight on his passion for filmmaking since rather young age, and I am curious to see what he will direct next (I’m sure he will). His film is my top Marvel project so far this year (TV + movie), will see if BP can top it.

Last edited:
Director by Night — it is a documentary about the director Giacchino and it is not about the film. It gives a wonderful insight on his passion for filmmaking since rather young age, and I am curious to see what he will direct next (I’m sure he will). His film is my top Marvel project so far this year (TV + movie), will see if BP can top it.

Well at least Giacchino is a director by night and not a werewolf by night.

Laura Donnely said:
she’s not introduced as the character that we know from the comics. It’s her pre-that or maybe she has been that and something has happened — we don’t know. And so it does feel like it’s only this little taster of many, many layers that are there underneath and a huge backstory.
It does sound like Laura at least imagines potential future appearances would bring her closer to the comics version.

https://www.thewrap.com/laura-donnelly-werewolf-by-night-marvel-sequel/

I have no interest watching Director by Night.

But that last part from the trailer made me laugh so hard.

MCU?

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Oh... okay..... :dry:

I don't know why its so funny to me. :funny:

Honestly it's probably one of the more interesting "behind the scenes" type documentaries out there. I wish they would do more stuff like this.

I wish we could have a Marvel Studio's Assembled for Werewolf by Night. Is there one coming? Is that what Director by Night is, or is that just about Giacciano and not the project?

I wish we could have a Marvel Studio's Assembled for Werewolf by Night. Is there one coming? Is that what Director by Night is, or is that just about Giacciano and not the project?
Thats probably the Assembled counterpart of it.

I thought these Marvel Studios' Special Presentations were only for scripted content, not documentaries.

It's both. It goes over Giacchino's history and how he got into the film business but it also chronicles the shoot as well. They show a lot of behind the scenes stuff but it's documentary style from his brother's POV. It basically covers some pre-production and the entire shoot.

It's both. It goes over Giacchino's history and how he got into the film business but it also chronicles the shoot as well. They show a lot of behind the scenes stuff but it's documentary style from his brother's POV. It basically covers some pre-production and the entire shoot.

Does it have interviews with the cast at all?

Hopefully they have plans cooking for what to do next with the introduced characters and Giacchino. I think I’ll rewatch this again soon (for a 4th time lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"