Wesley Snipes and Abel Ferrara reuniting on "Game of Death"

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118009669.html?categoryid=13&cs=1

'New York' duo reteam for action thriller

Wesley Snipes and helmer Abel Ferrara are reuniting on action-thriller "Game of Death."

It's their first project together since Ferrara's 1990 cult pic "King of New York."

Snipes stars as a politician's bodyguard who must fend off five of the world's top assassins. Zoe Bell and Robert Davi co-star.

"Death" was penned by James Agnew. Producers are Billy Dietrich and Rafael Primorac. Exec producers are Voltage Pictures' Nicolas Chartier and Nadine de Barros plus Roger Grad. Bridge financiers Alastair Burlingham and Steve Robbins of Perpetual Media Capital also exec produce.

Pic started shooting this week in Detroit.

Will this get a theatrical release? we're talking about Wesley Snipes here whose last few movies have gone straigt to DVD.

What happened to Brooklyn's Finest? Did that get released yet?

Wesley Snipes :up:

Abel Ferrara :down:

Yet, it will be much better than anything the Wes has done since Blade II.

Good to see Wesley Snipes returning. I haven't kept up with him so I'm guessing he got all that income tax evasion stuff taken care of with the IRS?

wtf?? Is this based on Bruce Lee's Game of death??? And yea what happened to the tax evasion stuff?? and just to add straight to dvd films??? I know the Art of War 2 was straight to video but come on snipes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"