WGA Says No Deal to the Golden Globes

Naw they are like the pre-oscars , they most of the time tell you who will win the oscar before they win it.

They're supposed to be like the Iowa Caucuses of movies then.

For TV, what is more coveted? The Golden Globes or the Emmys?

...And even though they're announcing the winners at a press conferance, the press conference will still be 4 hours long.

If the WGA and SAG is gonna pull this crap for the Oscars, I say don't even bother with nominating anyone, much less still pick winners.

Yeah, give all the awards to a random Stephen Segal movie.

What? No Golden Globes?

If they cancel the 80th Annual Academy Awards, or if this goes on until June for the Tony's...it's on.

I will whip those whiney-ass writers back into shape.

serves them right

What? No Golden Globes?

If they cancel the 80th Annual Academy Awards, or if this goes on until June for the Tony's...it's on.

I will whip those whiney-ass writers back into shape.
There are too many of them. Better to whip the "big 8" CEOs back into shape. They're all old and kinda grumpy anyway.

they should do it like the bloomberg channel! show old interviews of the nominees and scroll the winners at the bottom!

w/e... its not like writers deserve any awards for 2007 lol

Just don't nominate anyone, don't award anything and see how much support there is when first time favorites don't get to put Oscar winner on their resume.

This is how it should be, maybe not 4 hours long but just showing clips (longer than the usual ones) and announce the winner.
When newspapers or critics announce their winners they just have them as a press release.

I can live without that self-congratulatory snob fest.

But will the stars actually show up?

Most have actually stayed away from the strike,because of potential retributions from the studios who employ them.

I can't belive the strike is still going on,talk shows have gone without them..so how long until others do the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"