Justice League What are some scenes you wanna see in a JLA movie?

Spider-Kurt!

Civilian
Reaction score
A few...

Flash outrunning Darkseid's Omega Beams.
Batman creating contingency plans unbeknownst to his teammates.
Martain Manhunter as a surprise character toward the end.

Batman and Superman meeting for the first time. (This is a must!)

A scene of Hal FINALLY showing the general audience why Green Lanterns are so awesome.

Wonder Woman taking down parademons on her own. (Like the Legolas/Elephant scen in Return of The King)

would be cool to see Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent out of costume, just as themselves, have a scene together

I think we'll see the first meeting between Batman and Superman in a movie reguardless of whether or not it's a Justice League movie or a World's Finest "prequel".Either way,I'm definately looking forward to it too.

I also have no doubt that Green Lantern will come across much more satisfyling the next time we see him.

Lastly, that Wonder Woman vs parademons scene would rule!

I feel like I'll be alone with this, but I want to see the heroes fight each other a little. I know that's ripping from Avengers a bit, but I can't see how the team will just get together and gel instantaneously. But not the mindless and childish "my guns are bigger" fighting like in Avengers, something more serious. I can see Wonder Woman mistaking Batman for one of Darkseid's lackeys XD Or even a Hal Jordan vs. anyone since he's probably going to be the cocky, headstrong one.

Also, the first meeting of Superman and Batman goes unsaid. That's a must.

The Martian Manhunter appearance/revealed from his human form would make the whole movie for me if done well.

I'm really interested in seeing how Flash's superspeed will be conveyed on screen. I can imagine it, but we haven't really seen anything like this with a feature-film sized budget in a live action superhero movie (not Smallville). Any scene with him doing something significant with superspeed will be awesome.

All the heroes fighting side by side. Avengers only had ONE scene like this which was the biggest disappointment. Seeing them together is what we came to see so why not show them in combat at each other's side? It was mostly focus shots on each hero doing their own thing with the occasional guest appearance of maybe one other. With JL, I would go crazy if all 5 can get a shot beating down parademons together.

I'm looking forward to introductory scenes...

- First time seeing Superman and Batman together.
- First time seeing Wonder Woman on film.
- First time seeing Flash on film.

All of those firsts have to really jump off the screen. They're milestones. They need to be treated as such.

What I'm really looking forward to is Batman and Superman interacting with each other. I want them to get along. I don't want them to be enemies who are on the same side. Not to say they can't have any conflict, but at the end of the day, they should respect each other and consider the other to be a good friend.

-Batman taking down the white martians by himself

-Grant Morrison's blue whale entrance for Aquaman

I hope there is a scene where Aquaman - if he is in the film - shines. Lately, I have become very tired of all of the hate towards the character: "he's useless," "he's stupid," "he's lame."

Aquaman emerging from the water with a massive army of sharks as far as the eye can see, saving the rest of the league from one of Darkseids armies. This being his introduction to the movie.

Wonder woman's invisible amazon jet.
Batman: "come, ill give you a ride"
WW: "I brought mine"
(Only if this is in the nolanverse, as a nod to Begins)

I totally think they should use her jet as their defacto home base in the movie btw

I also want Supes and Flash to unofficially race while in battle

I hope there is a scene where Aquaman - if he is in the film - shines. Lately, I have become very tired of all of the hate towards the character: "he's useless," "he's stupid," "he's lame."

used to think the same of Aquaman, but the New 52 turned him into a badass. i can now proudly say that i am an Aquaman fan.

I would hope to see an extended space battle. Characters like Superman and Green Lantern working together in space. It could also hopefully show off cool GL effects.

As said, a cooler version of GL in general. Maybe even brief scenes of Oa, the Guardians, the Corps etc.

I would like to see Wonder Woman engage in a very physical battle, with armour, sword, shield, lasso etc.

Batman should have more hi-tech gadgets, and just use them in ways we haven't seen yet, to really display the potential of Batman onscreen beyond Nolan's movies.

It would be cool to see the electricity and sparks flying off Flash when he runs. And really show the appeal of his character through not just the effects, but his personality.

If Aquaman is shown, the first shot of the city of Atlantis should be awesome.

If Martian Manhunter is shown, his transformations would be cool, as well as the sadness/pathos of his character, his isolation on Earth. But, like the JL stories we have seen, his acceptance into the League helping him.

I was hoping they'd adapt Morrison's "New World Order" as the origin movie, so I got interested in scenes like Flash's race around the world with Zum, Batman taking down the Martian squad with fire, and Superman overcoming the fake Kryptonite and breaking free.

The Flash and Superman racing. Nuff said.

Superman and Batman meeting. THAT. Will be epic. Could be a whole movie in and of itself (hint hnt, WB)

The Holy Trinity duking it out.

Batman with a power ring on.

Martian Manhunter shape shifting.

The Watchtower.

I'm looking forward to introductory scenes...

- First time seeing Superman and Batman together.
- First time seeing Wonder Woman on film.
- First time seeing Flash on film.

All of those firsts have to really jump off the screen. They're milestones. They need to be treated as such.

Amenah!

2015.... :(

and people say it's too soon? this is agony.

Green Lantern carrying Batman, Flash and Wonder Woman in a green/oxygen bubble in space
Batman being the one who defeats the big bad guy after the "power hitters" fail
Flash really going into hyper-speed mode (not dying though! LOL)
Superman having to keep his cool with Batman's "attitude"
Wonder Woman showing the League (and the audience) what a powerful badass she is
Snapper Carr snapping his fingers while he talks (Ok that's a joke):)
A Martian Manhunter cameo would be fun

A debate between Superman and Batman over their methods of crime fighting. Clash of ideologies.

Obviously, the first meeting between Batman and Superman. But, further, I want to see some kind of interaction between The Big 3. Not necessarily a fight, like the Cap/Iron Man/Thor confrontation in The Avengers...but perhaps the three of them battling a common foe, or even simply sitting at a meeting table, having a conversation. Or, maybe something in the Batcave or Fortress of Solitude.

Speaking of which, I would also like to see them establish some kind of headquarters/meeting place/base of operations. Not necessarily the JLA Satellite or Watchtower, but perhaps more along the lines of the Metro Tower or, yes, the Hall of Justice.

I'd love to see the Hall of Justice and The Watchtower. Is it sad that the main thing I want to see is the conference table?

It's funny that I've always thought more about the confrence table more than giving more thought to the actual headquarters.If we ever do the the Legion of Doom then we have to get the skull-headed ship in the swamp!

Anyways,another thing I really want to see is Amazo.I wouldn't even mind if the movie version was a fight simulation robot,sort of like something from the X-Men's Danger Room.

46407-166212-diefordarkseidjpg-620x.jpg

I really want to see Superman and Batmans ideologies clash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"