What attribute do you find most appalling about yourself?

Even the slightest ammount of stress makes me sweat inordinately.
I could never be a con-man, an undercover cop, a mafia don or a politician.
I mean even if I'm not that stressed at all, big,heaping gobs of sweat on my brow, highly visible gobs of sweat practically SPRAYING out of my forehead. :mad:
it's ****ing embarrassing! and there's nothing I can do to stop it! :mad:

:mad:

Im really sarcastic and smart assed.... and thats all I can think of.....I think Im alright looking

i'm just about the coolest, greatest, sexiest man alive...asides from that i suck!

Peacekeeper said:
My huge genitalia makes it hard to hide boners:(.
we have something in common brother...maybe one of these days I'll be able to get that penis reduction surgery I've always wanted...so we don't knock the dinner table over whenever I stand up.

Spider-X said:
we have something in common brother...maybe one of these days I'll be able to get that penis reduction surgery I've always wanted...so we don't knock the dinner table over whenever I stand up.

:confused:

If you're serious, you're a freak. If you aren't, than you wish you had a deformity.

"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip. "-Patrick Bateman.

Peacekeeper said:
My penis is so advanced it can perform simple arithmetic:spidey:.
2 words...cork push-ups...they do wonders!

I don't feel I'm as smart as I could/should be.

Peacekeeper said:
My penis is so advanced it can perform simple arithmetic:spidey:.
LMFAO......that's rich.
I'm gonna convince your hog to do my taxes for me next year, cool ?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
1. I'm obsessed with mortality,not an hour goes by that I don't think,"NOOOooo,I don't want to die....EVER! But I will...I WILL,no matter what."

2. I'm well aware that worrying about the inevitable is foolish,and yet I constantly have to struggle to remember to stop worrying about the inevitable.

3.Since my last relationship ended,I'm pretty much only truly happy when I'm drunk.

4.There was a time when I had the biggest band in town and big labels were making offers,but right on cue,the band broke up because of drugs,insanity and financial squabbles.Now,although I'm the best guitarist/songwriter,I just don't care anymore....the part of my brain that's responsible for "Ambition" has atrophied beyond repair.

5.I seem to be only a semi-human reptilian.Some people at work think I'm "quiet",but it's only because I couldn't care less about "how their weekend was" or what they think or have to say.Solitary confinement would be no problem for me at all.
I love my Mom dearly,but I really wouldn't be sad if I never saw her again.I never,ever call my friends or girlfriends,they always have to call me.
I say I hate 90% of the people I meet,but when I get to know them,I usually like them fine...it's just that I don't care enough to get to know most of them.

6.People think I'm an aloof ***hole because I never smile.Why don't I smile? It just never occurs to me unless I'm drunk and laughing my ash off.

7. Three out of Five thoughts I have per day are exceptionally dirty,to an almost crippling degree.I'm scared that if I'd been alive in Nazi Germany,I'd've been one of the ones to cheerfully go along with it all.I'm too evil,but I don't want to be.That's really appalling,no control over your own personality.

8.I can't drive a car.Everytime I try,I'm overwhelmed by the fact that all it would take is one little tap of my foot,and tons of pedestrians and fellow motorists could be killed.I'm afraid to be in control of a 2 ton killing machine.

9.I don't stand up for what I believe because the world is so ****ed up,it seems futile.

There are a few. :)
Did you steal my brain? :eek:

Y'know...except for the band/drunkenness/car part.

I am often times desgusted with myself after I...........make myself happy.

Sarge said:
Did you steal my brain?
eek.gif

Y'know...except for the band/drunkenness/car part.

Yes, that's the other thing I hate about myself. I stole your brain.
frown.gif

And I knew you needed it. But, I just...WANTED it, so I took it. What an egocentric BASTARD! :(

Sorry dude, but at least you'll be a lot happier now that you're too brainless to over-analyze everything and obsess about the inevitable, right ?! :)

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Yes, that's the other thing I hate about myself. I stole your brain.
frown.gif

And I knew you needed it. But, I just...WANTED it, so I took it. What an egocentric BASTARD! :(

Sorry dude, but at least you'll be a lot happier now that you're too brainless to over-analyze everything and obsess about the inevitable, right ?! :)
I forget math. :)

Sarge said:
I forget math. :)
you're in luck! talk to Peacekeeper's wang and whenever you have problems with that...i've heard great things!

The Question said:
I am often times desgusted with myself after I...........make myself happy.
I hate masterbating. I always feel like I'm just degrading myself. Like I'm pathetic. I go for as long as I can without doing it. I just feel like an ape for giving in to urges like that. :o

Yeah. It's kinda like that for me. But it's more that I just get depressed. Y'know. I get the feeling that I'm never gonna have a girlfriend. That the kinda person who resorts to such acts will never find a girl who like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"