• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What books/series should become a film?

Ultimatehero

Life is infinite
Reaction score
What book or book series (or graphic novel) are you surprised there hasn't been of a movie made of yet and why? (To avoid where this could go - no MARVEL or DC superheroes, that's kinda a different subject/topic lol)

I REALLY want to see the Lodestone book trilogy translated to film. Could be a lot of fun. Also...and I know this will never happen...but a CGI film of the Thrawn trilogy from Star Wars.

I know its been potentially picked up for a tv series, i think it could work better as a film it would have to be an adaptation of Scar Tissue a memoir of Anthony Kiedis frontman of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Ring, Spiral, Loop by Koji Suzuki. But a coherent trilogy this time. And only by the Japanese.

Interview with the Vampire (rebooted), The Vampire Lestat, Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice. But a coherent trilogy this time.

Hyperion Cantos
Dune ( a new version but I think it will never be done again )

Cowboy Bebop
cowboy-bebop.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"