What bout all these new clips

I can't see it but I think is better that way, I want to be suprise when the movie comes.

The bridge scene looked great. Very epic.

Nothing came close to that in the previous movies .... A Grant Morrison moment. Like it.

ShadowBoxing said:
This is movie so far has produced extremely underwhelming material. The clips are all just so-so and no where near close to the acting and choreography we had in X1 and X2. This film already appears to be suffering from the plague of the third installment.

:eek:

RagingTempest said:
Its not like Gigli bad, or Mortal Kombat bad (at least not the sequals), its looking like an adult Ultimate Avengers. The dialogue is horrendous (sorry it just is), the scenes (especially that bridge part) look very poorly shot. Magneto seems to be doing the best, Wolverine is so-so. It just looks like a mediocre film, its better than the Sentinel clip by a slight amount, but it just appears bland.

That Mystique scene was realy good.That's the only one i watched am i''m not watching any more.:o

Is The Jugg Clip On Here Yet..with Him And Kitty???

Darkdd said:
That Mystique scene was realy good.That's the only one i watched am i''m not watching any more.:o
Mystique was the best of the scenes.

Yea...umm honestly, I didn't like what I saw today.

Effects for the GG were so-so. The backrounds looked mad fake. Now, I'm sure that scene was butchered like mad crazy.

Mystique just didn't...i don't know...seem like her past incarnations from X1 and 2. Her morphing effect didn't look the same, and her voice sound off. Oh and "MEAT SACK"?!?!?! Questionable dialouge...And if Mystique's family had tried to kill her, she doesn't seem like the type who would just tell some FBI agent about that. I would rather her remain silent for that particular part, so you can see her saddened at her family's abandonning her, but she doesn't come right out and say it.

I thought that the Wolverine scene was cool until it got to the Spyke character. Wolverine is a good fighter, but can't deflect wooden spikes and what not. I also thought that the bloody spikes in his abdomen looked a wee bit odd.

Angel scene was cool, but I didn't like the music when he finally broke out of the restraints. All I could think of was "when is the ray of light goiing to start beaming down on him" When he ran, his wings looked mad fake.

Kitty/Bobby scene was cool. I still don't really like the iced up lake effect. It looks like everything was just painted white. His ability to make skates also perplexed me.

I dunno, just my opinions...

Gotta disagree with you ShadowBoxing those clips are WAY above and beyond anything in X1 and X2 in terms of scope and intensity! And those are just clips! But hey to each his own!!

Well, I must say action-wise, I think the clips are fine . . . the dialogue I still dislike though . . . Mystique's made me laugh . . . meatsack and HOMOSAAAPPPIIIEEENNN . . . haha.

omg..That callisto clip is a dead give away..

looks like wolverine had sex with the last guy he killed.

and whats with them hovering around on a track while running at each other, looks like something out of army of darkness.

and their a clips with juggs running through soldier and runnin in a building on youtude..!!!

After my Geekasm, over anything new, I can't yet vote or think clearly.. still need to digest all this but wow everything looks superb except these: the music for these things does sound strange or unfitting, and the bobby/kitty clip and some parts of other clips were poorly acted or something. aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssssooooooooooooommmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee other stuff though.

Can someone please post links to the IGN clips.I'm having trouble accessing their site.

Mike059jig said:
and their a clips with juggs running through soldier and runnin in a building on youtude..!!!
link plz?

the Jean flashback and the Jean in the forest clip are GOOOOOOOOOD!

Darkdd said:
Can someone please post links to the IGN clips.I'm having trouble accessing their site.

its already on this page a few posts up

Alright with the clips already. We get it the movie is better than it was when the script was leaked awhile ago. You can stop now Fox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"