What character should Marvel films tackle next?

:huh: Cloak & Dagger- Hmmm.....this would be risky another sound theory but would marvel really want to put in high $$$ on it? Dagger could be Renee O' Connor (Gabrielle from Xena) o

oh yeah i can see that it would be good to see renee` again

Deadpool following right behind would be Doctor Strange. The rest I really don't give two ****s about.

Are you serious those would be the best, but you really wouldn't want to see a Howard the Duck movie that stays true to the character.

I kinda want me some Deadpool, Howard the Duck :p, and Captain Marvel

CaptainMarvel.jpg

If they were ever to do Captain marvel I would want the one with rick jones

Didn't they said they were going to make a Luke Cage movie?

Yeah John Singleton was going to do it, but I don't know how he has like three other things on his plate including the A-team movie they are doing.

Yeah John Singleton was going to do it, but I don't know how he has like three other things on his plate including the A-team movie they are doing.
Yea.Iam up for a Luke Cage Movie next.

Shang Chi - Doesn't interest me. I would still pay for money for a film based on the character, but I'm not wanting it any time soon.

Doctor Strange - If they make it as vibrant and colourful as Ditko's work, then this'll be superb. I'd pick Liam Neeson as well.

Namor - If done right, this would be a masterpiece.

Cloak & Dagger - I like them as characters, but again...I'm not highly anticipating any news.

Deadpool - Gimme that now, thank you please. Same style as Shoot Em Up, featuring Ryan Reynolds

Black Panther - Have the guy from Lost play him, that Mr Eko fellow.

Hawkeye - Not in the slightest bit interested in Hawkeye. Poor Hawkeye, he never gets any love :(

Luke Cage - If its anything like Bendis' recent 'sweet christmas' Luke Cage, I'm there :o

Iron Fist - This, alongside DP, would be my vote for the film to tackle next. I love me some Danny Rand :up:

Shang Chi - Doesn't interest me. I would still pay for money for a film based on the character, but I'm not wanting it any time soon.

Doctor Strange - If they make it as vibrant and colourful as Ditko's work, then this'll be superb. I'd pick Liam Neeson as well.

Namor - If done right, this would be a masterpiece.

Cloak & Dagger - I like them as characters, but again...I'm not highly anticipating any news.

Deadpool - Gimme that now, thank you please. Same style as Shoot Em Up, featuring Ryan Reynolds

Black Panther - Have the guy from Lost play him, that Mr Eko fellow.

Hawkeye - Not in the slightest bit interested in Hawkeye. Poor Hawkeye, he never gets any love :(

Luke Cage - If its anything like Bendis' recent 'sweet christmas' Luke Cage, I'm there :o

Iron Fist - This, alongside DP, would be my vote for the film to tackle next. I love me some Danny Rand :up:

Liam Neeson is my pick for Kang in an Avengers film, but I think he'd also make a great Doctor Strange.

However you slice it up, it's going to be an interesting next ten years for comic book fans.

Namor could truly be epic if given enough money and great direction.
I'd really like to see a Doc Strange live action, it could also turn out to be visually stunning.
Cloak and Dagger would be a dream for me, love the characters and the first mini is still one of my favs.

I voted for `other` - I really want to see the Werewolf by Night movie, and a Moon Knight movie.
Considering the history between the two characters, they could have a Werewolf or MK film and the other character could be the nemesis in it.
That way we get two for the price of one!

I heard a while back that the WBN movie was greenlighted, but heard nothing more for a while. Also, they were supposed to be plans for a Moon Knight TV series. Not had any more news on that either.
If done well then both could be really good, however I think they will probably get screwed up and we`ll have another Catwoman on our hands!

It has to be Dr. Strange...all the main characters from Origins of Marvel Comics have been covered (Thor's up next). Strange has got to be next.

I would love to see a Black Panther film, I think it would be great! Deadpool and Thor...definately! But I think Namor wouldn't have much appeal with movie goers, and Luke Cage is basically "Boyz In Da Hood" with superpowers.:o

I would like to see a Cap movie, but Moon Knight would be sweet if they went with him.

i voted deadpool . i would love for hawkeye to appear in an avengers movie .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"