What character should Marvel films tackle next?

I'd like to see a CODE: BLUE movie, with s.w.a.t. cops taking on super-criminals..

Lieutenant Stone: Denzel Washington

:wow: Deadpool-Only if Ryan Reynolds will portray the role. If not, either scratch it or keep it animated with Dane Cook Voicing Deadpool.
Dane Cook as Deadpool would be f***in' hilarious.

I want Deadpool as long as he breaks the fourth wall.

Deadpool will be cool, hope they come out with that soon.

Very soon, the character has so much potential, more than Blade

I know Blade was badass but deadpool just cool as all hell

Im starting to lose hope in superhero movies, if they do deadpool, or any other character, marvel should consider changing their style with writers and directors, im glad wolverine has gotten a good director in gavin hood

they seem to be doing okay, the incredible hulk has a good cast, Iron man has a good cast and they seem to have a smart director, not sure about punisher, haven't seen enough to judge it

I thought ryan reynolds would be good as Deadpool, and th guy that directed Shoot Em' Up would be good for the director

I wish they would do a Black Panther movie, but I already know it's gonna suck.

LOL, there is absolutely no way a Black Panther movie will be made.

Im starting to lose hope in superhero movies, if they do deadpool, or any other character, marvel should consider changing their style with writers and directors, im glad wolverine has gotten a good director in gavin hood
Yeah, that's good to know. I'm happy that they're making those X-Men: Origins line of films; they look to be interesting.
they seem to be doing okay, the incredible hulk has a good cast, Iron man has a good cast and they seem to have a smart director, not sure about punisher, haven't seen enough to judge it

I thought ryan reynolds would be good as Deadpool, and th guy that directed Shoot Em' Up would be good for the director
I like what I see with The Incredible Hulk film so far and how they're sorta basing it off of the original television series starring Lou Ferrigino and Bill Bixby. Iron Man looks like a good, Blockbuster, popcorn-flick but I doubt that it will be the best superhero movie ever made so far. It will definitly surpass Fantastic Four, I can tell that much but from my perspective it just looks like another B-movie. And The Punisher: War Zone... I have my complaints about this film(although I will probably be proven wrong) but from what I hear it looks pretty good. Really the only complaint I have is the shape of Ray Stevenson; he's not the George Clooney of Batman, but his chin looks a bit off but I've looked up some pics of The Punisher from the comics and I have to say that, that assumption can be put to rest. The only thing I'm really concerned about now is the movie itself. I know that it's bad to make early assumptions but I personally think that the audience will not be able to connect with the main character of The Punisher because his only goal in life is to kill the bad guys; that's it. But, again I could be wrong but for now that's just my opinion.
LOL, there is absolutely no way a Black Panther movie will be made.
Why? Who's the Black Panther? Sounds like a ripoff of Catwoman or something like that.

the Black Panthers would probably try and sue Marvel even though the character has been out for ages

Iron Man looks like a good, Blockbuster, popcorn-flick but I doubt that it will be the best superhero movie ever made so far. It will definitly surpass Fantastic Four, I can tell that much but from my perspective it just looks like another B-movie.

it does look like a good blockbuster popcorn flick, but I was expecting that, and I'm actually hoping for jut that. I don't think movie goers actually like thinking about what they are watching they just want to be entertained.

Because a movie about an African chief who calls himself the "Black Panther" is a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Oh... I see...
the Black Panthers would probably try and sue Marvel even though the character has been out for ages

it does look like a good blockbuster popcorn flick, but I was expecting that, and I'm actually hoping for jut that. I don't think movie goers actually like thinking about what they are watching they just want to be entertained.
Yeah, but who knows, it could be an even bigger surprise! It's just for now, I don't really expect much apart from a great action flick; nothing more, nothing less.

I know that they made an earlier version of this film but I'd like to see them tackle Captain America next.

Iron Fist,the poster with the same name has convinced me that there can be huge potential in this possible film.

If Marvel does Deadpool they need a director/writer who can do comedy & action together good.

If Marvel does Deadpool they need a director/writer who can do comedy & action together good.
Or they could have two different directors work on different parts of the movie, or just work on it together as one big super-picture.

Because a movie about an African chief who calls himself the "Black Panther" is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

uh................no! BP exceeds the organization. Actually, they even have gotten their name from him, feeling they were all kinds in Africa, so if anything, Marvel could sue them. :o

I say go with the giuys wrote deadpool in the 90's, and have either Peter Berg or the guy who directed Shoot 'Em up to direct it

I say go with the giuys wrote deadpool in the 90's, and have either Peter Berg or the guy who directed Shoot 'Em up to direct it
If they ever made a Deadpool movie, I think that I'd expect it to be simular to the Die Hard films in action, and I'd say to give it in-between a strong and mild R rating for brutal violence and language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"