What character should Marvel films tackle next?

very true, Deadpool is like John McClane with superpowers and a even more sarcasm.

Deadpool, Black Panther, and Cloak & Dagger would be interesting.

Black Panther. Definately deserves a movie as much as Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, and Hulk. He is just one of Marvel's elite along with Namor and Dr. Strange. After Captain America and Thor, these 3 definately need their movies made.

Black Panther moreso because of his ties to every major group in Marvel and he's just...that big of a character. The action in a Black Panther movie would be intense and the story practically rights itself.

That's the thing with Deadpool, he's not a very well known character, but the people that do you know of him know how cool cool he is.

Movies make characters popular.
Iron Man for example isn't a household name, but next year he will be.
Deadpool could be PG-13, LFODH had a ton of violence just no blood. I say this because I want sequels & figures.

Deadpool should be rated R, deadpool can be R-rated and not have a lot of blood, but if it were reated PG-13 I know if it would have an unrated DVD.

Deadpool is definately an R rated character. The name alone entails that. Katanas and automatic weapons. THAT's Deadpool. This guy will need Blade level violence and action.

I know but, studio companies always want to make more money, so they say that crap that they are ttrying to reach a broader audience by giving things a lower rating.

Movies make characters popular.
Iron Man for example isn't a household name, but next year he will be.
Deadpool could be PG-13, LFODH had a ton of violence just no blood. I say this because I want sequels & figures.

True that.

Deadpool should be rated R, deadpool can be R-rated and not have a lot of blood, but if it were reated PG-13 I know if it would have an unrated DVD.

Deadpool is definately an R rated character. The name alone entails that. Katanas and automatic weapons. THAT's Deadpool. This guy will need Blade level violence and action.

I agree with the both of you.

I don't want a water down Deadpool movie, so they can sell action figures to little kids. I want a rated R Deadpool movie.

I know but, studio companies always want to make more money, so they say that crap that they are ttrying to reach a broader audience by giving things a lower rating.

But it's...Deadpool!...He kills people for a living! You don't make a PG-13 movie out of that! Screw action figures! The Rundown didn't have action figures. Running Man did not have action figures. Die Hard did not have action figures. This movie does. not. need. action figures. Maybe those Marvel Legends figures. Use those. Next you'll be saying Blade should have been PG-13. Screw that.

I'm not saying that, I myself want a R-rated Deadpool, PG-13 would be totally lame.

me i choose Hawkeye... i do like also his ability and his group avengers. I hope the marvel studio could create a movie something like x-men.

a shaowcat solo movie would be interesting

Huh? How? You've gotta explain that one to me.

Yeah, I figured that, but as of now I'm lost to how a Shadowcat movie could be any good. I mean is he refering to her ninja training or what?

I voted Deadpool but only after Gambit.

I'd like to see a Namor movie. That would be a big event film.
I also think a Heros for Hire movie with Luke Cage and Iron Fist would work very well.

heroes for hire would be cool with Henry Simmons and Ray Park as Luke Cage and Iron Fist.

I don't know why people keep suggesting Park for Iron Fist, aside from the fact he's acrobatic. He's not a good actor and he has a funny, unappealing voice. He's better suited to the role he was just cast in...Snake Eyes.
Iron Fist needs a good actor

Yeah, I figured that, but as of now I'm lost to how a Shadowcat movie could be any good. I mean is he refering to her ninja training or what?

yes i refered to her ninja trainingthe could folow kitty on a solo mission

But it's...Deadpool!...He kills people for a living! You don't make a PG-13 movie out of that! Screw action figures! The Rundown didn't have action figures. Running Man did not have action figures. Die Hard did not have action figures. This movie does. not. need. action figures. Maybe those Marvel Legends figures. Use those. Next you'll be saying Blade should have been PG-13. Screw that.
so I think it would be a R Rated action/comedy, wouldn't it? we don't see it every day. maybe it would be really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"