What comic book movies have made you more interested in the comic books?

The FF movie got me back into reading the old FF comics. I picked up the first three Essential FF books, and they are an incredible blast to read.
It really makes you appreciate the movie even more.

The X-Men movies got me into X-Men. Prior to the movies I had only read some old Jim Lee issues. But now I've started picking up Whedon and Cassiday's Astonishing which is great.:up:

Superman:The Movie was 1st movie, which had made me to know more about Superman's hystory. I started to read comics about him.

My interest wasn't limited, so after Batman'89 and Batman Returns I started to read also comics about him.

Spidey made me to come back for reading comics. But now I dont read comics about him anymore.

I prefer more Supes, Batman and Flash comics. Also I have interest in Watchmen.

I usually try to read the source material before the movie comes out. Por ejemplo, I read the first few Sin City trades before seeing the movie.

Spider-Man to a degree, and definitely Daredevil.

I got into the Fantastic Four right before the movie came out, so that was partially responsible as well.

I started reading Ultimate FF after I watched the movie and I finally started reading (ultimate Spider-man) a Spider-Man comicbook a little while ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"