What consoles are you getting? (Post-E3 06)

BAH HUMBBUG! said:
Negative, it was an extremely smart, well placed, tacktful marketing job on their part. Any publicitiy is good publicity.

Yep. "There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."

What I also like what Nintendo did is there putting a internet browser on the Wii which the PS3 nor the 360 have.

I think PS3 will have one. Doubt it will be any good.

Symbiotic Venom said:
What I also like what Nintendo did is there putting a internet browser on the Wii which the PS3 nor the 360 have.

Really? :confused:

The Riddler said:
**** i voted wrong.

i pressed ps3 and 360. lol.

LOL I was wondering why the hell you voted that way

anyway wii for me, maybe I might pick up an x360 if my brother doesnt do it first.

If you ask me i think this proves that Wii will win the console war no mater what. No one is going to buy both PS3 and 360 because they play pretty much the same games and are to expensive so if people are going to pick up a second system it will automaticly be the Wii. So Wii wins pretty much by default

giggs11uk said:
If you ask me i think this proves that Wii will win the console war no mater what. No one is going to buy both PS3 and 360 because they play pretty much the same games and are to expensive so if people are going to pick up a second system it will automaticly be the Wii. So Wii wins pretty much by default

I agree for the most part, but not by default. They win the second console purchasing war due to the fact that it is cheaper, and offers a different variety of games. Not by default.

Wii is the only console that will have Nintendo themed games, which while some claim they have outgrown, millions of others have not. That alone would still sell some consoles in and of itself.

I used to Hate Moore... I love this guy now.

Im still sold on the 'Wii60' bundle. I wont be getting a PS3 for a long time.

My next purchase is a DS Lite and New Mario Brothers in two weeks though :up:

New Super Mario is already in stores, right?

PS3 is my first purchase, probably the Wii later.

I won't be able to afford much of anything for a while after buying the PS3.:(

Then buy Wii first. Its not like they've got a decent line-up for launch.

jaydawg said:
Then buy Wii first. Its not like they've got a decent line-up for launch.

Good point, my decision is subject to change...so we'll see.:)

^You mean, Wii'll see. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"