What DC film are you looking forward to the most?

I think he'll be great. I would've preferred Ryan Reynolds, but now I can really see him as Ollie.

If he gained some muscle, he good be okay, I do think he has great comedic timing, but his look is off, with the hair and being so skinny

I think he'll be great. I would've preferred Ryan Reynolds, but now I can really see him as Ollie.

Actually I want Reynolds to play Deadpool, I think he would do a great job and he actually wants to play the character and knows the character well so I think he would be perfect for DP.

This poll is kind of no contest at this point, since TDK is the only one with anything in the can.

This poll is kind of no contest at this point, since TDK is the only one with anything in the can.
Watchmen.
There are set photos, interview with the actors, set reports and it's based on one of the best comic-book ever.
The fact is they never made a cartoon out of it (like Watchmen babies in "V for Vacation") so the majority of the SHH! people who don't read comics, know nothing about it.

Superman:The Man of Steel. Superman is my favorite superhero. All the others come after him.

Watchmen.
There are set photos, interview with the actors, set reports and it's based on one of the best comic-book ever.
The fact is they never made a cartoon out of it (like Watchmen babies in "V for Vacation") so the majority of the SHH! people who don't read comics, know nothing about it.

True

I like Batman but I saw so many of it I can wait. But justice league That's my priority right now then after is the flash!

i'm actually not that hyped to see Justice league, I like solo films better.

i'm actually not that hyped to see Justice league, I like solo films better.

You didn't like X-men? I think DC need to do more than just Batman& Superman. I mean com on! both are reboot not even something new!

I loved X-men but that's because they are a team no matter what. The JLA characters would be perfectly fine if there were no JLA, X-men characters can't hold solo books.

The Dark Knight

MOS always. It would be Wonder Woman if they'd actually be serious about making one.

1. Superman: The Man Of Steel
2. The Dark Knight
3. Flash
4. Follow up to Superman: The Man Of Steel
5. Follow up to The Dark Knight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"