Revenge of the Fallen What Decepticon is this?

Nope. Frenzy with a new design after being fixed by Starscream.

Qiuick, now someone get a shot of his master.

I'm going with Rumble. Just because it doesn't have legs doesn't mean it doesn't have legs in the movie. It's obvious the legs are not need for that shot, as it seems we'll get the view that we're inside the car.

I also feel its Rumble. He looks so much like Frenzy, who is an exact duplicate of Rumble in G1. Doesn't really look bird-like enough to be Laserbeak or Buzzsaw.

it looks like frenzy but then again there could be a bunch of little transformers like him. maybe u guys are right maybe it isnt him ha

his head is kind of like a bird, and if you look at his chest, you see some small turbines, I say Lazerbeak.

Yeah, I'm still going with Laserbeak. Oh and I must say that the design for him is really great.

P.S. Technically, this is the first actual 'design' we've seen of a character from Revenge of the Fallen. Pretty cool.:yay:

The face looks very simular to Frenzy.

I dont think it looks anything like a bird. So Im gonna say its not Lazer Beak.

The tenticles from the head are odd. Maybe its a new robot.

The face looks very simular to Frenzy.

I dont think it looks anything like a bird. So Im gonna say its not Lazer Beak.

The tenticles from the head are odd. Maybe its a new robot.

Maybe it is Frenzy. Perhaps with the removal of the Allspark and its healing abilities, he rigged together a repair for his head from wires, scraps, and tin foil. Ya have to figure that the little guy survived being beheaded, so why not having only his head cut in half.

Maybe it is Frenzy. Perhaps with the removal of the Allspark and its healing abilities, he rigged together a repair for his head from wires, scraps, and tin foil. Ya have to figure that the little guy survived being beheaded, so why not having only his head cut in half.

hahaha @ tinfoil.

I woudl think Laserbeak too, but I'm not putting any money on it.
So any thoughts on how Soundwave is going to be handled? The Michael Bay transformers don't change size, and there really aren't any giant sound systems I can think of.

yeah, or maybe like an entire wall-unit entertainment center with a flat screen, dvd, cd, bluray, the whole deal.

How about some kind of sound-emiting utility vehicle? That would be cool.

I'm pretty sure its Sound Wave, the first thing Bay did right!! or maybe its COP-TOR......

Soundwave could be a professional DJ system with like a big podieum and dozens of giant speakers, tho really that settup would be better for blaster, also soundwave was a spy so maybe some sort of servalance van or vehicle.
All that matters is that we get to hear Frank Welker go "RAVAGE RUMBLE LAZERBEAK , EJECT!" in a cylon centurian voice.

Well, I first thought that Soundwave could be a "Pimped Out" Hummer H2, Ravage being his CD sytem, Lazorbeak being an Eletric Guitar, and, Rumble being an I-pod.

It seems like alot of you think it looks alot like Frenzy. Personally, I only see a small resemblance. Here's two comparison pics. After seeing these together I don't think you guys will think it looks that much like Frenzy anymore.:yay:

Robot2.jpg
300px-Movie_frenzy.png

You guys can make your judgement now. Does this REALLY look like Frenzy?

How? I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. The head looks completely different as well as the neck. The body has a different design too. He is, however, the same size as Frenzy and skinny like Frenzy, but that's about it. Can you point out specifically why you think this looks like Frenzy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"