BvS What did Snyder improve about Batman and the Batworld from previous films?

MessiahDecoy123

Psychological Anarchist
Reaction score
I think it's official: Snyder's Batman/Batworld is underrated.

Burton, Nolan and Snyder's Batman all killed henchmen.

Snyder is somewhat more blatant but you can address that on other threads.

Upping the body count and decreasing the foresight and intelligence.

Kidding aside, he did improve the mobility of the suit tremendously, and paved the way for how future Batman actors should move on film and on the big screen.

I don't care for the new Batmobile, the new Alfred, not crazy about the costume due to the texture, or the armor for that matter. The answer for me, is very little.

David Ayer is likely to deliver substantial improvements on the BatWorld.

The suit, the fight scenes, the voice.

Clearly the visual appearance and fight/movement in the suit. In that regard the Batfleck crushes everything that preceded it.

The art direction and overall aesthetics. That's about it.

How to use shotty CGI. Some parts of the Batmobile chase looked terrible, especially when it went into the under water tunnel and through the boat

So what was wrong with Affleck's Bruce Wayne and Batman?

In what ways was Nolan's any better?

The superficial aspects were vastly improved upon. The suit, fights, batmobile, batcave, action, etc. Simply astonishing. The characterization, however. Needs work. I trust Affleck to take care of that in the future.

What about gadgets?

Or Alfred?

Snyder's felt alot more like the comics to me.

Batman's voice>>>>>>>

I thought it would be distracting but it was great imo. Way better that Ollie's voice changer, you can hear Bruce's real voice too if you listen close enough.

When Ben started yelling about "Martha" was gold, along with him confronting Lex at the end. It was very convincing and scary

The superficial aspects were vastly improved upon. The suit, fights, batmobile, batcave, action, etc. Simply astonishing. The characterization, however. Needs work. I trust Affleck to take care of that in the future.

What specifically was wrong with Affleck's Bruce Wayne or Batman?

What was so great about Bale's version?

Glad to see someone finally mention the batcave.

The suit and some of the aesthetics.

That's it.

What about gadgets?

Or Alfred?

Irons was great, but I think it's too early to judge his Alfred. Alfred had a much bigger role in most previous Batman films.

I think it approved on all aspects personally. My brother still prefers Bale but wants to see more of this batman which I never expected as he loves the Nolan trilogy. One of my favourite superhero suits ever

Aesthetics; costume, movement, voice, overall look and brutality. I like BvS, but he didn't reinvent the bat-wheel.

What about gadgets?

Or Alfred?

Definitely more comic bookish. Need to see more of his gadgets and his Alfred before I can properly decide. Though I love Jeremy Iron's voice so I think I'll be easily swayed over.

Only the way he fights.

Batman Begin's Batman was already a great Batman.

Aesthetics but that's all meaningless in the movie because I can't give a **** if the character isn't good.

So I guess the biggest accomplishment is that Snyder's Batman is officially the coolest, most badass looking psychopathic murderer on film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"