What do Banned Hypesters do?

HarleenQuinzel said:
Here, have an Elvis stamp.
stamp%20usa.jpg
Thenk yew....thenk yew vehy much....without it, I would have to RETURN TO SENDER.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
When he said Superman has a Camel Toe, it...pretty much shattered my psyche and befouled the whole internet for me. :(
Wow....he had a full and productive day.

:O Look at the cute little... hey! He's flippin us off! :mad:

DOG LIPS said:
:O Look at the cute little... hey! He's flippin us off! :mad:
.....and already has an earring.....I think it's a midget!:mad:

can I say d*ck in my sig? let me know now before it happens, or forever hold your peace

I know that Batwing6655 is under the name "Brownish33" at the IMDB boards.

DV8 said:
can I say d*ck in my sig? let me know now before it happens, or forever hold your peace
I would rather you didn't, but it is not against the rules

Alpha and Omega said:
They join another forum like AICN which almost never bans people.
They banned me because I complained when a guy said "I could care less." when he really meant "I couldn't care less." and then the guy said "Why did Christopher Reeve have to die and yet twits like you get to live?" and I told the truth, that it's because I'm not dumb enough to ride on the backs of huge animals and force them to jump over obstacles at high speeds.

I couldn't believe it. I've said the same thing about sky-divers who die (I'm not dumb enough to fly up near the stratosphere and jump out of my plane with nothing but some fabric to break my fall.), shark victims (I'm not dumb enough to swim in shark infested waters.) and I loved Christopher Reeve, but that's why he's dead and I'm not.

I will probably die because I'm dumb enough to smoke and drink to excess. *shrug*

Wilhelm-Scream said:
They banned me because I complained when a guy said "I could care less." when he really meant "I couldn't care less." and then the guy said "Why did Christopher Reeve have to die and yet twits like you get to live?" and I told the truth, that it's because I'm not dumb enough to ride on the backs of huge animals and force them to jump over obstacles at high speeds.

I couldn't believe it. I've said the same thing about sky-divers who die (I'm not dumb enough to fly up near the stratosphere and jump out of my plane with nothing but some fabric to break my fall.), shark victims (I'm not dumb enough to swim in shark infested waters.) and I loved Christopher Reeve, but that's why he's dead and I'm not.

I will probably die because I'm dumb enough to smoke and drink to excess. *shrug*

I almost got banned for trying to make a significant contribution to the upcoming Superman movie when I suggested a scene where Lois says, "Superman, you're too perfect." and Clark responds, "I've got one skeleton in my closet." Clark goes over and opens his closet door and Reeve's skeleton falls out.

What was wrong with that?

I like people that can joke about death, like after that Monty Python dude died, they had a eulogy where they had his "urn" on stage and knocked it over and "his ashes" went everywhere, and John Cleese was being interviewed talking about what bastard the guy was. And of course your classic "His smile is all over the jeep, the tent, his canteen, his boots, etc.

I cried at my Grandpa's funeral and loved him as much as you can love a Grandpa (well, unless you have an incestuous relationship), but I still made jokes.
:confused:

Rejoin and threaten. I speak from experience. Oh, they also make witty quips whenever we do something, like they're Ryan f'n Reynolds. We get it man. You're cool and edgy. Now hit puberty.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
What kind of threats could they possibly make?
"I'm gonna post goatse" ?

could you post some pics so I know what you're talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"