What do you want from future Batman movies?

Harry Dresden

Sidekick
Reaction score
What do you want from future Batman movies?

That hasn't been done before yet or well? Tone, direction, story, action, characters, etc...

Well, to embrace the fantastical elements of Batman would be nice .(*ahem* see my thread *ahem*) Like using enemies like Clayface or Mr.Freeze, even if they are just used in cameos.

Things I Want:
-Villains who haven't gotten a decent or comic book accurate portrayal like the Penguin, Poison Ivy, Riddler, Freeze...
-The Bat family.

Agreed with all of the above.

I really want Dick Grayson this time.

A bat family done right, gray and black suit, an awesome batcave with all the props (Giant penny, joker card, dinosaur, etc), a batman who can actually fight, and no more realism.

more great suggestions...

personally, i don't want a big Bat-family. Start with Robin, let him become Nightwing, intro Oracle (i can take or leave her role as Batgirl), and maybe intro another Robin once Dick is Nightwing

more great suggestions...

personally, i don't want a big Bat-family. Start with Robin, let him become Nightwing, intro Oracle (i can take or leave her role as Batgirl), and maybe intro another Robin once Dick is Nightwing

I agree mostly.

I want Dick to start off as Nightwing though.

Barbara Gordon's transformation into Oracle would be nice to see.

And The Red Hood.

Maybe Tim Drake down the line.

Better fight scenes, villains we haven't seen yet, Dick Grayson, a suit that isnt all black.

I just want Robin to be done right, a young teen (13 or 14) with a father-son relationship with Bruce.

I want them to stick with the same tone as Nolan set, maybe even a bit darker, if there's a bit more humor to balance it out.

I don´t care for anything "fantastical" in the Batman universe. I like the idea of a human hero dealing with human threats.

Characters: Gordon, Alfred, Nightwing, Batgirl, Damian Wayne, Red Hood, Black Mask, Mr. Freeze, Man-Bat, Deathstroke, etc.

Gadgets: More usage of batarangs/grappling hooks, as well as electric gauntlets and explosive gel

Costumes: I'd like to see suits influenced by the Arkham and New 52 designs.

Storylines: I'd love to see story arcs such as Killing Joke, Death in The Family/Under the Hood, and even the Arkham Origins plot incorporated into future Batman films.

I don´t care for anything "fantastical" in the Batman universe. I like the idea of a human hero dealing with human threats.
Normally id say the same thing. But im only down for more fantasy just for the sake of 'change'. To keep it fresh if they must make more movies. So then i wouldnt mind Freeze, Croc, Man-Bat or Clayface.

I'm not interested in grounded, reality based stories, and thats exactly what we've gotten with the last 3 movies.

I'm not interested in grounded, reality based stories, and thats exactly what we've gotten with the last 3 movies.

8 movies, 3 grounded, 5 not so much. They can still do a couple more "grounded" movies to get it even.

8 movies, 3 grounded, 5 not so much. They can still do a couple more "grounded" movies to get it even.

well, we've never seen a batman that lives in a universe with other heros, and that seems to be the plan moving forward. so its not likely that we're going to get a nolan-like film for a very long time.

Depends. Things in Gotham may still be pretty grounded.

Just because this Universe deals with aliens doesn´t mean it will also deal with the supernatural and all kinds of weird mutations. I bet there will be some limits. MOS tries to be a more grounded version of Superman, so i doubt they´ll go too crazy with the fantasy elements. It´s not gonna be like TDK, but i don´t think it´s gonna be like BTAS either.

I want to get a sense of the scope of Batman's legacy. The feeling that he's been doing this for years and has thousands of enemies locked up in Arkham. That way, we could have a storyline like Knightfall and have it have an actual impact. I'm tired of Batman's villians having to be established one film at a time.

Normally id say the same thing. But im only down for more fantasy just for the sake of 'change'. To keep it fresh if they must make more movies. So then i wouldnt mind Freeze, Croc, Man-Bat or Clayface.

We almost didn't see the realistic side of Batman villains: the Joker, Scarecrow, League of Shadows and a bit of Two Faces, but there's still plenty of characters to receive that treatment (Penguin, Riddler, Poison Ivy, a Bane well done...), so I don't think it's time yet to come back to the damn fantastic side of Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"