What do you want to see in the Incredible Hulk 2

Gamma Ra

Sidekick
Reaction score
I for one want to see the Leader take two perps and transform them into his Rock and Redeemer. I would also like to see the Leader, being the genius that he is, build some out of this world tech to try to destroy Hulk.

I know that it's unlikely but I want to see the Devil Hulk who escapes from Bruce's psyche & wreaks havoc in the world so it's up to the Hulk to actually defeat the monster in which Bruce temporarily takes control of the Hulk's body.

Why not? It's classic. The even call it "The Clash". It's Frazier vs Ali!

Recast the Thing... Make him CGI... whatever.... just put him in.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

If he were to actually be in this franchise, I don't want to see him until the third or fourth movie. I want to see more Hulk villains on the big screen first.

Fair enuff. As long as I get him. Maybe a cameo in the next one.

One "thing" I always love about their rivalry is that he's the only one Nick Fury will send in by himself. He'll send The Avengers in or The Defenders will attack the Hulk or a whole gang of tough guys will mix it up with him...

but when it comes to The Thing... Ben's the only one stupid enough to take him on alone.... and he HATES every minute of it. :D

:thing: :thing: :thing:

The Leader and his pink minions.

Rhino.

Oh. And Ben Grimm. :D

I like the Leader's 'pink minions' called humanoids idea. That's the sci-fi aspect I'd like to see in the movie and not just conventional science. I'd love to see the Hulk do battle with them. Marvel is a fantasy universe with just a touch of real world reality.

I know that it's unlikely but I want to see the Devil Hulk who escapes from Bruce's psyche & wreaks havoc in the world so it's up to the Hulk to actually defeat the monster in which Bruce temporarily takes control of the Hulk's body.

I was never a big fan of the Devil Hulk but who knows whether or not it would work in a movie. All it would take is for Banner to make a mistake or have someone like Samson or Leader mess with Banner's brain to bring out the worst in him.

It's a possibility.

I was never a big fan of the Devil Hulk but who knows whether or not it would work in a movie. All it would take is for Banner to make a mistake or have someone like Samson or Leader mess with Banner's brain to bring out the worst in him.

It's a possibility.

The Devil Hulk hasn't gotten to appear in much of the media so it'd be pretty cool to see how he would be adapted into the movies & what kind of new design he'd get, considering how they redesigned the Abomination (which looks great, by the way). If we don't get the Devil Hulk in the next movie, I'd definitely love to see both the Leader & Madman but with the Leader they should do something a bit new with his look & not make his head quite as large.

I think the Devil Hulk should definetely be in the third movie, as the dark side of Hulk.
he worked perfectly in Ultimate Destruction...they could do this in a movie, too.

Leader and Madman would be perfect.

Stay away from the multiple personalities and stick with Jekyl and Hyde.

I think I know where you are coming from, but the only problem I have with it is that over the Hulk's rich 45 years of existence, he's become a little more than just the Jekyll and Hyde metaphor. Hulk has become his own metaphor rich with multiple layers of possibility.

The Devil Hulk hasn't gotten to appear in much of the media so it'd be pretty cool to see how he would be adapted into the movies & what kind of new design he'd get, considering how they redesigned the Abomination (which looks great, by the way). If we don't get the Devil Hulk in the next movie, I'd definitely love to see both the Leader & Madman but with the Leader they should do something a bit new with his look & not make his head quite as large.

I never liked the idea of Devil Hulk because in the comic book world, the creator of DH never followed through with the story. He's the same guy that wrote the video game Ultimate Destruction. I never finished the UD game in which Devil Hulk appeared. You have any pictures of him.

As far as him being adaptable, I believe that with the right imagining of a film, anything can work out, though some stories may be more challenging than others.

I don't have any pictures of him, try Google.

I still think he could be great on film if used correctly. What I'd like to see would be Bruce having nightmares of the Devil Hulk in which Doc Samson tries to get rid of the Devil Hulk but ends up accidentally freeing him into the outside world. Then, from there it'd be up to the Hulk to stop him.

I never liked the idea of Devil Hulk because in the comic book world, the creator of DH never followed through with the story. He's the same guy that wrote the video game Ultimate Destruction. I never finished the UD game in which Devil Hulk appeared.
DH is ultimately defeated by Hulk in Bruce's mind. great battle.

if they can do as good in a movie...then it'd be awesome.

Yeah, I have to agree, except I'd like for the final battle to take place outside of Bruce's mind as I'd want the DH to have destroyed a hell of a lot before he encounters the Hulk. Another villain I'd like to see would be Madman but we'll probably only get his brother, the Leader. I'd love to get a redesign of the Leader but it shouldn't stray too much away from the original look. Hopefully the head won't be as big.

Rhino would be cool. He's also a gamma irradiated being, although in the comics he initially got his power from another source before getting the rad treatment. I think that hat could happen. Give Rhino cool armor and an adamantium horn and he's trouble. I don't know if the Spidey people have the rights though?

Leave Rhino to Spider-Man. We need to see more Hulk based villains in this franchise.

Well in all fairness Rhino has been teaming up with Abomy against the Hulk for a long time. It's kinda like Kingpin. Technically he's Spidermans but DD has the best history with him I think. Spidey has got plenty on his plate. Let Hulk have him.

Does anybody here want to see Madman or Half-Life? Or maybe even General Ryker & his Hulk like soldier (his name escapes me at the moment).

Half-life would be nice. Give him a cool suit of armor. Madman might be harder to script in.

Not really, he's Samuel Sterns brother so it wouldn't be that hard to fit him. He'd be pretty cool to see on film, he could be working with the Leader. Half-Life could be one of those villains we could get in the third movie or if not him I'd actually like to see Flux but he should be more serious & less comedic.

Flux is cool, but too similar origin-wise to Roth's Abomination to be considered for TIH 2.

The Thing would be great to see, but I think we got the closest we're ever going to when Nick Nolte absorbed rock powers in Ang Lee's Hulk.

Leader and the humanoids would be my #1 choice. It would blow my mind for Sterns to have some kind of humanoid blueprints on his computer as an Easter Egg in the current movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"