Age of Ultron What Easter Eggs do you want in the film?

Reaction score
I have one of these threads going for Superman/Batman & Amazing Spider-Man 2. Figured I'd branch out even more.

Go.

Captain America reading a Paper which has an advert for Heroes for Hire

Someone attempting to kidnap/kill the friends of the heroes, goes after Pepper Potts, gets red hot punch to face. She continues on as normal.

:)

The T-800 showing up in a cameo, telling Ultron "**** you, ***hole." Then Ultron vaporizing the T-800 with as little effort as possible.

A reference to the kooky quartet.
Wakanda as a place that exists in the mu.
Love the cousin Jen idea.
Maybe a reference to victor Mancha?

A cameo by Galactus.

"Eh, I'll pass on this planet....looks like it'd give me indigestion."

I want Steve, Wanda, Pietro and Clint fighting back to back to back to back, recreating onscreen the cover of Avenger #24.

24-7.jpg

Scarlet Witch saying she thinks Ultron is kind of cute, hinting at her Robot fetish.

Someone asking Scarlet Witch what her Father does for a living andher saying "he's a *BEEP* extremist" :funny:

David Hasselhoff as Nick Fury's secretary?

A reference to Kate Bishop by Hawkeye somehow.

A mention of Hank Pym or Janet or Van Dyne Industries

Scarlet Witch saying she thinks Ultron is kind of cute, hinting at her Robot fetish.

Urgh that would kind of creep me out and distract me especially with spader's voice. I get where you were going with it but its not something i would like to see.

Maybe if she mentions an old boyfriend of hers called simon williams and vision sort of reminds him of simon. That would be nice

there should be nods to: Heroes for Hire; Defenders; X-Men; Fantastic Four; Daily Bugle;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"