What future Hulk project should happen (other than Avenger films)

MessiahDecoy123

Psychological Anarchist
Reaction score
Should they even consider a TIH sequel?

Or does he work best in teams only?

The poll is multi-vote.

Last edited:
They should do a straight Hulk sequel. Bring out the Leader as the villain, have the main plot be "The Leader tries to make an army of radioactive supermen, and remake the world as his twisted vision of a better place", and the main theme be "Banner and the Hulk must learn to better cooperate with each other to succeed."

Planet Hulk adaptation...they'd have to change a lot. But take the big elements and add a compelling Banner/Hulk conflict on a distant alien world where he gets to smash the heck out of Aliens and Creatures would be a very cool and different film. People loved seeing Hulk smash the Chitauri in the Avengers...something that he can't do to humans in another earth based hulk film...so you give him more aliens and creatures to beat up people will respond well I think. It also gives Banner and Hulk a reason to work "together" which would lead to a smarter Hulk that could at least carry on a small conversation.

I think that has to happen before we get the leader, even if it doesn't happen on Sakarr. I'd like to see him go against the leader but think he'd been be best saved for the third Marvel made Hulk film.

Last edited:
They should do a straight Hulk sequel. Bring out the Leader as the villain, have the main plot be "The Leader tries to make an army of radioactive supermen, and remake the world as his twisted vision of a better place", and the main theme be "Banner and the Hulk must learn to better cooperate with each other to succeed."

Exactly my thoughts.

Kiltman said:
"something that he can't do to humans in another earth based hulk film"
He can smash Hulkbuster mechs or whatever. He can smash them real good.

That said, he should smash Hulkbuster mechs made by the *Leader*, not the Army. Hulk as a hunted fugitive monster has been played out, with his great success being when the Hulk was allowed to be a hero. Don't go undoing that if you expect to follow up on his success in Avengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"