• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Batman Begins What happend to Falcone's driver?

Beelze

My Pheromone Romance:
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Points
11
After Falcone sees Batman beating up his guys, he returns to his car and wants his driver to drive him away from the scene. But the driver appears to have been knocked out. At this point, Batman is just finishing up the beating of the guys inside the storage. When/how did Batman find time to go outside the storage, knock the guy out, and get back into the building and keep fighting those guys? He couldn't have done it at any time when Carmine was sitting in the car (since Carmine would've noticed it). The only time Carmine left the car was when he went inside to check on the guys - and Batman was in there beating them up. Bad editing or did I just miss something?
 
Been hitting the bottle too hard I guess.
 
Beelze said:
After Falcone sees Batman beating up his guys, he returns to his car and wants his driver to drive him away from the scene. But the driver appears to have been knocked out. At this point, Batman is just finishing up the beating of the guys inside the storage. When/how did Batman find time to go outside the storage, knock the guy out, and get back into the building and keep fighting those guys? He couldn't have done it at any time when Carmine was sitting in the car (since Carmine would've noticed it). The only time Carmine left the car was when he went inside to check on the guys - and Batman was in there beating them up. Bad editing or did I just miss something?
Prep time.
 
Having no talent for acting, he became and actor and was better than Katie Holmes.
 
...he's Batman


And if you want to complain about that....how did Batman get in and out of that crate:o
 
batman threw him in the gotham city river to try and distract the viewers from him so that he could keep his spotlight.



apparently,judging by this thread,it didn't work.well,technically it did,but honestly,who cares?
 
The Batman is hella ninja that's why. :batman:
 
zer00 said:
And if you want to complain about that....how did Batman get in and out of that crate:o
Seeing as it was already open, I see no trouble in getting inside the crate. And seeing as he didn't somehow get locked inside it, I see no trouble in getting out of the crate.

Two Face said:
It's a movie for God's sake.
And you don't agree that the less continuity errors a movie has, the better? ... I mean, not even for God's sake?

- The acting was not believable!
- It's a movie for God's sake.

- The effects were not believable!
- It's a movie for God's sake.

- The plot was incoherent, contradicting and made no sense!
- It's a movie for God's sake.

- One person was at two places at the same time!
- It's a movie, and there are Batman clones - and Batman can teleport... for God's sake.

BTW, I'm not saying those examples apply to Begins. ;)

Boom said:
Been hitting the bottle too hard I guess.
That was my first (dumb) rationalization, but that scenario would just be too convenient. :p

Batman2005 said:
knock out gas/darts for instance
Interesting idea, but I see no evidence of any of the car windows being open - and it didn't seem like a hot day, and I don't know if the guy was smoking, so I don't know why he'd keep a window open. For the sake of rationality (or God), I will assume that was the case though.

Kind of risky knocking out the driver and then heading in to fight the thugs... I mean, what if Carmine said something to the driver, and the driver didn't respond. That would seem a bit fishy to our dear mob boss, no?
 
Beelze said:
And you don't agree that the less continuity errors a movie has, the better? ... I mean, not even for God's sake?

- The acting was not believable!
- It's a movie for God's sake.

- The effects were not believable!
- It's a movie for God's sake.

- The plot was incoherent, contradicting and made no sense!
- It's a movie for God's sake.

- One person was at two places at the same time!
- It's a movie, and there are Batman clones - and Batman can teleport... for God's sake.

BTW, I'm not saying those examples apply to Begins. ;)


You must have smoked something while writing thi crap, doesn't matter really how the driver died?
 
Two Face said:
You must have smoked something while writing thi crap, doesn't matter really how the driver died?
I abstain from both drugs and alcohol.

The driver died? You know this version of Batman frowns on killing, right? Anyway, it doesn't matter much in what way he was rendered UNCONSCIOUS but rather how it could've happened at all.

Maybe you just don't love and care about movies as much as I do, because you seem afraid to criticize and think of ways something could've been improved whenever it's about a movie you like.

"It's only a [insert whatever]" is just a poor excuse for not doing something better when you easily could've done it better.
 
Batman could have drugged him, maybe even BEFORE the meeting.....it's possible. It would definetly add to the "Batman Myth", dude is everywhere and nowhere all at once.
 
Beelze said:
Seeing as it was already open, I see no trouble in getting inside the crate. And seeing as he didn't somehow get locked inside it, I see no trouble in getting out of the crate.

So...you see no problem with him getting out of a crate while people are looking directly at it. And getting in a position to throw batarangs to knock out the lights then get to the crane?


....yet you have a problem with him knocking out one guy...
 
zer00 said:
So...you see no problem with him getting out of a crate while people are looking directly at it. And getting in a position to throw batarangs to knock out the lights then get to the crane?
They weren't constantly watching it. They only turned their attention to it once they heard some sudden noise from it, at which point Batman was probably hurrying out. Also, did you happen to notice how dark it was in there? And I think he had a good amount of time to reposition himself while the other two guys were slowly moving towards the crate. Sure, he was fast, but not so fast that he was in two places at once... which is why I'm asking about what you guys thought happened to the driver. He couldn't have beaten up the thugs and knocked out the driver at the same time, so what happened?

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Batman could have drugged him, maybe even BEFORE the meeting.....it's possible. It would definetly add to the "Batman Myth", dude is everywhere and nowhere all at once.
Quite possible. Would be dumb if the driver zoned out in the middle of traffic though...
 
Beelze said:
Maybe you just don't love and care about movies as much as I do, because you seem afraid to criticize and think of ways something could've been improved whenever it's about a movie you like.

"It's only a [insert whatever]" is just a poor excuse for not doing something better when you easily could've done it better.


I did criticize the movie when it came out so I'm done with that, I'm discussing how BB2 should be improved, I don't post in BB forum much as I use to.
 
Beelze said:
They weren't constantly watching it. They only turned their attention to it once they heard some sudden noise from it, at which point Batman was probably hurrying out. Also, did you happen to notice how dark it was in there? And I think he had a good amount of time to reposition himself while the other two guys were slowly moving towards the crate. Sure, he was fast, but not so fast that he was in two places at once... which is why I'm asking about what you guys thought happened to the driver. He couldn't have beaten up the thugs and knocked out the driver at the same time, so what happened?

Riiiiiiiight. And I have a diamond dick.
 
I haven't watched the movie in a month or so, but I wonder:

1.) Do we know exactly WHEN the driver was knocked out? I don't remember ever seeing him conscious, so it's nearly impossible to pinpoint WHEN it happened.

2.) If I was Batman - and I'm not, but if I was - knocking out Falcone's driver would have been one of the FIRST things I did, not at the end, after I'd already made my presence known. Because the point is to GET Falcone, not scare him off. Therefore you take out his driver when he's not looking, THEN you divide and conquer the heavily armed thugs. Once that's done, Falcone's a sitting duck in his car, so you drop on top of it, rip him out of the sunroof, wait until you smell urine in his trousers, and then headbutt him.
Which I believe is what Batman did, in the movie, more or less.
 
Quite possible. Would be dumb if the driver zoned out in the middle of traffic though...

Well, isn't the Falcone's club nearby the Docks?

Plus, he could have had it timed.....with all the stakeouts he did, he could theoretically have drugged the driver with something that would take a certain amount of time.

I think it would be a good idea, it would create a real supernatural image in Falcone's eyes - who he's trying to really scare the crap out of - and the cops wouldn't test the guy since he's like the 10th out of 20 guys who've been knocked out.

1.) Do we know exactly WHEN the driver was knocked out? I don't remember ever seeing him conscious, so it's nearly impossible to pinpoint WHEN it happened.

Good question, I don't think we do. We don't see the driver UNTIL he's knocked out.


2.) If I was Batman - and I'm not, but if I was - knocking out Falcone's driver would have been one of the FIRST things I did, not at the end, after I'd already made my presence known. Because the point is to GET Falcone, not scare him off. Therefore you take out his driver when he's not looking, THEN you divide and conquer the heavily armed thugs. Once that's done, Falcone's a sitting duck in his car, so you drop on top of it, rip him out of the sunroof, wait until you smell urine in his trousers, and then headbutt him.
Which I believe is what Batman did, in the movie, more or less.

True. The driver is the first one you want to take out to trap Falcone- without Falcone at the docks, with the evidence and the thugs......he's not bringing down Falcone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"