What happened to Supergirl #6!?

K

Kane

Sorry but did this issue ever actually come out?

SUPE6.jpg

Supergirl Issue: #6 Publisher: DC Comics
There can only be one true Supergirl, and there's only one person who can help Kara win that title: Superman!They've thrown down before, but now Superman has to stop Supergirl — even if it means the most unexpected death of all! Don’t miss this special issue guest-starring Batman and Wonder Woman!

I wanted that cover!

I didn't see that cover, but yeah, it came out...as #5. I believe it had two versions of Supergirl & Supergirl.

We jump to one year later after Infinite Crisis and Supergirl and Powergirl have taken up residence in the bottle city of Kandor and are trying to help dismantle the totalitarian government that has sprung up that worships Superman, and advocates the genocide of all "Aliens" that reside in the city. They have chosen to take on the identities of the mythical heroes of Kryptonian folklore, Nightwing and Flamebird.

Kane said:
Sorry but did this issue ever actually come out?

[snip]

Supergirl Issue: #6 Publisher: DC Comics
There can only be one true Supergirl, and there's only one person who can help Kara win that title: Superman!They've thrown down before, but now Superman has to stop Supergirl — even if it means the most unexpected death of all! Don’t miss this special issue guest-starring Batman and Wonder Woman!

I wanted that cover!

They dropped the issue and made #5 double sized instead.
Rucka and Benes took over the title with a "new" #6.

i have 5 and 6 haven't read 6 yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"