World What If Joel Schumacher did Superman....?

Heh, nice. The head's a little big, but at least you kept the nipples. :hehe: I remember seeing one years ago that had Clooney's head on top of the B&R suit with the S photoshopped on, too.

In retrospect, if Schumacher had made a Superman film, I'm sure a lot of fans would have gotten their usual wishes of less romance (or at least less of a female lead) and more elements from the comic book. Of course, this probably would also have meant seeing Superman/Clark spending most of his time with Jimmy, and having Metallo, Parasite and Mxyzptlk all together in one film speaking nothing but bad puns...:oldrazz:

Heh, nice. The head's a little big, but at least you kept the nipples. :hehe: I remember seeing one years ago that had Clooney's head on top of the B&R suit with the S photoshopped on, too.

In retrospect, if Schumacher had made a Superman film, I'm sure a lot of fans would have gotten their usual wishes of less romance (or at least less of a female lead) and more elements from the comic book. Of course, this probably would also have meant seeing Superman/Clark spending most of his time with Jimmy, and having Metallo, Parasite and Mxyzptlk all together in one film speaking nothing but bad puns...:oldrazz:

Its hard out here for an Imp.

Aack!! You deserve to be banned for bringing this up, Soundwave88. And the manip pic too. :wow: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"