What if Matt, not Foggy, intervened in Karen's visit to Fisk? [Season 3 episode 8]

Discussion in 'Daredevil' started by dmcreif, Feb 28, 2019.

1. dmcreif Registered

What would have gone differently if that had happened? Would Matt show up and fight Fisk? How would he have reacted to learning Karen had killed Wesley?

2. hellblazer103 Nasty Piece of Work

I mean, he finds out she killed Wesley later on anyways, no ? So idk about that one, but there would've been a more obvious tension between him and Fisk. After all, he just got confirmation of his secret thanks to Karen, and smashed his head into a ****ing table repeatedly in the previous season, etc. [/SPOILER}

3. dmcreif Registered

I'd like to think there'd be some fight right away at the start when Matt bursts into the room (a combination of Matt trying to protect Karen / anger towards Fisk for trying to hurt Karen)

4. dmcreif Registered

And of course, I'd have found a two-on-one fight against Fisk to be interesting.