Sequels What if the rogue Kryptonians ended up in Asgard?

Hypestyle

Superhero
Reaction score
--- so, what if the rogue kryptonians ended up in Asgard? Would they cause interminable amounts of trouble for Thor and the rest? Would Zod and Loki have gotten along at all?

How much of the golden realm would have been devastated in an all-out assault by the kryptonians?

I hate to say it, but besides Thor and Odin none of the other Asgardians stand a CHANCE against Kryptonians. The Warrior's Three and Sif may put up a bit of a fight but not much, in the end it'll be Odin and Thor who defeats them.

Hell Odin can defeat them all at once with a mere wave of his hand, so that makes up for the other Asgardians not standing a chance.

That depends on the age of the sun in Asgard. I think it's older than ours and Zod & co won't be as strong as they are here.

Because our sun has certain proprieties that benefit Kryptonians, other type of suns have been know to cause power loss or given lesser powers

That depends on the age of the sun in Asgard. I think it's older than ours and Zod & co won't be as strong as they are here.

Yeah, that's the key. Does Asgard even have a real sun? I have no idea. It could be lit by magic.

yeah those kryptonians would be f***ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"