What is so wrong with eating...

oakzap425

Avenger
Reaction score
My chinese or my Japanese food with chopsticks?! :cmad:

I'm so sick of people talking to me like I'm ******ed for doing it at home.

My chinese or my Japanese food with chopsticks?! :cmad:

I'm so sick of people talking to me like I'm ******ed for doing it at home.
I also use chopsticks when I eat Asian food, no matter where I am. Nobody says anything. :huh:

Mostly because it's seen as pretentious and unnecessary in the western world.

I hate when people order Chinese on tv and they eat it out of the carton with chopsticks.. it just bugs me. Especially when (and this is most of the time) they hold the chop sticks incorrectly.

I thought the thread title was going to end in the word 'vagina' and my answer would have been 'absolutely nothing' :cool:

Mostly because it's seen as pretentious and unnecessary in the western world.

Maybe she's practicing for when she takes a trip to Japan or China...where it won't be seen as pretentious and unnecessary.

If you're not Asian, use a fork.

Why not take it a step further and say "If you're not Asian...don't eat Asian food"?

Eating with chopsticks takes 20 minutes longer for me to eat a meal, thus my food gets cold.

Forks and Spoons for the motherf***in' win.

Forks and spoons are too easy, you have to have skittllez to use chopsticks.

I was about to say I eat all my asian food with chopsticks in order to be purposefully pretentious...

and to attract asian girls who get turned on by me handling my stick...s...

chopsticks increase your chances of getting arthritis :o

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3606932/

“This study suggests that chopsticks may play a role in the development of hand osteoarthritis,” Dr. David Hunter, an assistant professor at the Boston University School of Medicine and the lead investigator, said in a statement. Hunter, who did not respond to an e-mail seeking further comment, added that the increase in risk is small.

:o :o

In my opinion food taste better with chopsticks. With silverware you get a metally taste.

As long as your not using your hands to eat Lo Mein..it's alright with me.:huh: Only thing I use chopsticks for is when I eat sushi...just seems wrong not to.:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"