BvS What is the likelihood of an appearanc by Doctor Fate in BvS?

BatmanVSuperman

Gothopolis
Reaction score
It would be an interesting way to preface the destiny of the Justice League imo.

It would be a nice surprise but I think it's pretty unlikely. He's more associated with the Justice Society than the Justice League. It'd be cool though.

I'd like to see Dr Fate done by Guillermo Del Toro in that Justice League Dark film he's working on...

It would be a nice surprise but I think it's pretty unlikely. He's more associated with the Justice Society than the Justice League. It'd be cool though.
Agreed, it would be awesome.
I'd like to see Dr Fate done by Guillermo Del Toro in that Justice League Dark film he's working on...

Interesting as it's part of the shared DC universe right?

Same amount as Spider-Man joining the Avengers.

Truthfully I don't think it would happen but just wanted to discuss Fate in terms of how he would fit in the SnyderVerse.

Dr Fate would be ****ing awesome. His suit is one of the coolest costumes in comics.

Hopefully del Toro uses him a bit in JL Dark.

There are a ton of people I'd rather see make the roster before Fate.

Fate giving a glimpse to Superman of what JL can be would be a great scene.

I'm a big Dr. Fate fan and would love for him to show up somewhere in this new cinematic universe. Probably in JLD/Dark Universe, or in ancient Egypt (at least Nabu and the helm of Fate) as part of a Shazam or Hawk film.

Wouldn't be surprised if JL Dark, much like Goyer's Supermax, will end up being another DC project dead in the water.

Hoping they keep all of the occult figures on the Constantine show. Jim Corrigan included.

I still don't think that there will be any reference to magic in this universe. Just my opinion.

I think that we have more of a chance of seeing Wright's ANT-MAN at this point than of ever seeing a JLDark movie.

Doctor Fate belongs in a JSA film. But I doubt we'll ever get that.

Doctor Fate being in BvS is about as likely as the possibility of me making out with Katy Perry.

InJustice, hope you understand I just wanted to talk about how Fate in the Snyderverse and I don't think he would actually appear in BvS

I still don't think that there will be any reference to magic in this universe. Just my opinion.

And in my opinion, there is absolutely nothing to support your supposition, certainly not based on one movie.
Oh, and no chance at all of the good Doctor appearing in this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"