What is the movie you have watched the most times?

It's hard to estimate really but I would guess it's either Star Wars, Superman: The Movie or Alien.

1st two in order, rest are just random
Jurassic Park
Dark Knight
Hook
Home Alone 1/2
Spider-Man trilogy
Iron Man
goldeneye
kick-ash

I would say it' a tie between Aliens and Superman 2. Probably seen each movie upwards of 30 times.

I would say it's between 'The Dark Knight', 'Fight Club' and 'Coming To America'.

Without a doubt, THE GOONIES. Seriously, how am I the only one?
I remember seeing that in a theater and wanting to marry Kerri Green. Her and Sophie Ward from Young Sherlock Holmes. 1985 -- what a year to fall in love.

For me, either "A New Hope" or "Jaws", I've lost count.

It's either Baby's Day Out or Spider-Man 2.
Both are on TV all the time.

I'd like to say Silence of The Lambs, but more than likely it's Con Air or Beetlejuice. The Wizard of Oz might also be number one, it's hard to say.

1. Batman (1989)
2. The Thing (1982)
3. Dumb & Dumber
4. National Lampoon's Vacation
5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

The Good The Bad and The Ugly
A Fistfull of Dollars
For a Few Dollars More
Rambo
Termintor 2
The Crow
Robocop
Highlander

I watched all these enough to wear out the VHS and have of course since replaced with either DVD's or Bluerays. (well I still need to upgrade my Highlander collection)

Jaws

It's my all time favorite film and as far as I'm concerned it's the best movie I've ever seen(and I have seen Citizen Kane). I've probably watched it a hundred times over the last 35+ years.

^ Maybe your Totem should be a shark, a wuss (as in wuss cat of course, I don't want any problem lol) and a bat:woot::cwink:

Last edited:
Oh god, good question. I can never give a definitive answer, but it must be one of these:

Original Star Wars Trilogy
Ghostbusters
Big Trouble in Little China
Batman
Back to the Future
The Princess Bride
The 7th Voyage of Sinbad
Terminator 2

Those are the ones I watched in an OCD fashion when I was a single digit age. Looking at that list now, it's probably Big Trouble in Little China. I still watch that movie like 4 or 5 times a year. Minus Batman, I still love all of those movies to death, but the tale of Jack Burton has been bringing me back over and over again for 25 years.

As an adult, and discounting the old stand-by's, I think it's Batman Begins. It might also be Fargo, which somehow hits me harder and harder every time I see it. There was also a month back in 2011 where I watched The Social Network literally almost once a day.

Last edited:
Recently, I saw "Life of Pi" twice in the theater. Pretty incredible movie.

Tough to say...I never really paid attention. If I had to guess:

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

The Dark Knight Trilogy (Rises moreso than the others)

The Lost World (Roland Tembo is one of my favorite cinema heroes)

Ive watched most of these too many times to count.

Blade Runner
Evil Dead 2
Ghostbusters
Raiders Of The Lost Ark
Batman 89
Batman Returns
The Dark Knight

Possibly 'Batman Begins'. I watched it three times at the cinema within it's first 24 hrs of release, and watched it constantly on dvd afterwards. Superheroes are my main fascination in life, Batman is my favourite superhero, and this was the first BM movie that delivered the character in the way I thought he should be portrayed onscreen.

But then again, I am forgetting the first X-Men movie, which was also a mucho re-watcher, due to the fact of Wolverine being portrayed onscreen perfectly, and it being the first movie to properly adapt a comic-book series in such a way as I could recognise the characters from the pages onscreen, without having to do any work in my mind to reconcile them.

Last edited:
I don't know about all time. Probably Elm Streets 1,3 and 4? I know my record for seeing a film in a theater is 7,and that was for Spider-man 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"