What is the scariest ordeal you've gone through?

MoiBijou said:
That man was known in the neighborhood for beating his wife and children and menacing everyone to throw the dog against them if they say anything. I think he deserved what I did, but it's just my opinion.

Hopefully he's in prison now. Is he in prison now?

KingOfDreams said:
Hopefully he's in prison now. Is he in prison now?

I don't know, he left the neighborhood after that event. I think my neighbors "talked" to him politely about throwing a mad dog against a defendless girl and he got scared. :O Who knows where's he now...

MoiBijou said:
I don't know, he left the neighborhood after that event. I think my neighbors "talked" to him politely about throwing a mad dog against a defendless girl and he got scared. :O Who knows where's he now...
That dude = major bastard...
This reminds me of my sister.She was walking in the neighborhood when a huge german shepard came running at her...she yelled but the guy laughed ...it wasnt until he saw my mom did he call the dog back...btw,my sister is 8 years old!!!....I dont know why people behave like this.People like that make me ashamed to be human :down

Carter said:
Being handcuffed to a bench and waiting for you mother to come is totally not fun

Bad times
Haha, you should've called yourself Ajax. That would've ruled.

Sentinel X said:
That dude = major bastard...
This reminds me of my sister.She was walking in the neighborhood when a huge german shepard came running at her...she yelled but the guy laughed ...it wasnt until he saw my mom did he call the dog back...btw,my sister is 8 years old!!!....I dont know why people behave like this.People like that make me ashamed to be human :down

People like that should be jailed as they were animals, though I think calling him "animals" is being injust with poor animals... :mad:

when this guy broke into my house. thankfully he wasnt armed n he just ray way.

When i was in like 3rd Grade Me and a couple of freinds snuck into the neighbors yard to pick some berries,he had this big berry tree.So we climbed up the tree and started picking them.The next thing we know he gets home,and find us in the tree.I get scared and fall out of the tree breaking my right arm for the whole summer.

I've almost drowned three times. Once when i was a kid-a marine and my dad saved me, and another time when I was a kid and my big sister saved me. Later on when I was a teenager, and a female lifeguard saved me.

I haven't been in the ocean since, even though I live 5 miles from it. And that was 20+ years ago.

2nd day of Iraqi Freedom I am on an aircraft carrier at night when the lookouts spot missles inbound.We immediately go to General Quarters and then Brace for Impact. I was braced against a bulkhead waiting for a missle to hit the ship....we shot it down.

I've had a least ten incredible near death or just awesome expeirences heres two.
1. One time I was scuba diving in Florida when a fairly large bull shark swam by me. Even though the water was clear, and I wasn't making sudden moves or bleeding (so the odds of him attacking me were slim) I was pretty damn scared. That shark could have ripped my leg off if he wanted to. Just watching swim by and ignore me was one of the most incredible experiences of my life.

2. Another time my brother was driving an ATV while I was on the back. He decided it would be cool to hit a part of the land that sloped up as a jump. He took off before I could even start to tell to that he was an idiot. We hit the jump and flew into a buch of cornstalks. The ground sloped down after the rise we took off of into a field of cornstalks. It sloped and formed a large hole in the ground. Before we flew into the hole and crash landed we both jumped off the ATV which went crashing into the hole. I nearly kicked his ass and told him he was an idiot and I wasn't going to help him push it out of the hole. But now that I look back on it makes a cool story to tell.

One time I was in the Everglades all night. I dont nkow how I got there but I just woke up. Everything was so dark and all I could see was this little flash of light. I walked towards it and when I got got closer what i saw was terrifying. REPTILIANS!!!! Walking talking, they were in some base like the Legion of Doom or something. I tried running but they were quick as hell. Lets just say the experience is somehting id rather forget.

Last July there was a fire 6 houses up the street from me. I was out on the lake with some friends when we saw it go up, igniting many of the trees that hung over it as well. We boated over to evacuate an old lady and her infirmed daughter who lived 2 houses down. 3 fire companies clogged our street, which is a one lane road, the entire night. The engines and sirens 30 feet outside my window freaked my dogs so much that they pissed all over the floor. Yay. Apparently it started with an electrical fire in the owner's new Mercedes. Anyway, it was very intense and scary.

Another time I was at a Giants game when a guy 2 rows back grabbed his chest and fell over. His daughter was just screaming and screaming - I'll never forget that. So a friend I was with knew CPR and tried to resuscitate him while the paramedics were en route, which of course seemed to take forever. They treated him, apparently got his ticker going and carted him off. After all the commotion I went to go take a leak and saw them still working on him in the tunnel and then on my way back to my seat saw them carting him out with a jacket over his head, dead. The Giants will do that to ya...

Carter said:
Being handcuffed to a bench and waiting for you mother to come is totally not fun

Bad times

Errrr....how long did it take your mother to come, exactly, Oedipus?

jag

Carter said:
I don't get it
Ajax was handcuffed to a bench in the Warriors after he tried to rape a female cop.

Me and a couple of buddies decided to have a 3-man panty raid on one of the female dorms. We were utterly bored and it was around midnight. We decided the best way was to scale this barbed-wire fence 'cause it was easier to get in that way.

So this one idiot I was with starts wailing on the top of the fence to break the connectors holding the barbed wire so we don't get shredded to bits. After a couple of minutes, nothing was happening and I was ready to say "screw it" and go home. He keeps wailing, making all kinds of noise. After a couple of more minutes, we're greeted from behind by 2 campus security guards and their flashlights. The university had been known to kick people out of school for a semester for stuff like this, so getting caught wasn't an option. Instinctively, we just ran by the guards and started hauling ass. They chased us through some woods which might as well have been Sherwood Forest. We're running like Olympic tryouts, dodging trees and jumping over small hills and whatnot. The whole time I'm running, I'm thinking how much fun it's going to be explaining to my parents why I'm not allowed at school for a few months. We ran for like 3 minutes straight until we were off university grounds, came up to the street and crossed a couple of lanes of traffic. The damn security guards probably only followed us for 10 seconds, but we were too scared to risk checking. It's easily one of the dumbest and scariest things I've gone through. In retrospect, it was funny as hell (only since we didn't caught).

More recently, I made the mistake of going to Shaye St. John's website a few days ago. No doubt, the scariest minute of my life. :(

jaguarr said:
Errrr....how long did it take your mother to come, exactly, Oedipus?

jag
As long as it takes for someone to put on a gimp costume, I'd guess.

Turbulence while on way from Japan to Los Angeles. It was so bad, those not wearing seat belts were tossed like a rag doll. One passenger had a heart attack but thankfully there was a doctor on the flight. It's not the scariest ordeal but one of a few.

Being beat up by three 17 year-olds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"