What is the worst movie you ever sat through...

Chris Wallace

LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...
Reaction score
Just because someone you found attractive was in it?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Home Fries.

So, I guess it is Luke Wilson, because if it is Drew Barrymore, you need to chill out on the Kirsten Dunst bashing.

I've seen some appalling straight-to-video movies, because films about killer spiders/crocodiles/sharks always pull me in. And they almost always suck.

But I've yet to see anything as shockingly bad as Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.

Hands down..........."Be Cool".

Awfulm, charmless, and unfunny!

reggiebar said:
So, I guess it is Luke Wilson, because if it is Drew Barrymore, you need to chill out on the Kirsten Dunst bashing.
Well, no because it's all a matter of taste. I like Drew's freaky, I used to like Dunst's freaky, but it went sour. :)

Tie:

Once Upon a Time in Mexico (Selma Hayek)
Fantastic Four (Jessica Alba)

I've never paid to see a movie just because of an attractive star. I've sat through plenty of horrible movies on cable though because I thought the actress looked good.

The In Crowd

I had seen a spread of Susan Ward on FHM and went to see this piece of crap just cos she was in it.

Batman Forever - for Alicia Silverstone :o

Hah, you sat through a movie and she wasnt even in it.

resident evil 2. not for mila, but for the other chick with the huge boobs... but even that boobies couldn´t save me from the hell that movie was...

WormyT said:
Misery,

Kathy Bates
Unless you viewed this thread in Bizarro world, there was no reason for you to even suggest that. :(:down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"