What is worse? Adultry or Prostitution???

Equint77 said:
I mean you can't prostitute without commiting adultery......

Actually, if a prostitute who is unmarried or unattached has an...ehhh...business transaction with a john who is unmarried or unattached, there's no adultery involved. :)

jag

Equint77 said:
I'm sure I'm late on this one but aren't they the same?

I mean you can't prostitute without commiting adultery...... either way you're still a ****e.
Isn't adultery cheating on your spouse?

jaguarr said:
Actually, if a prostitute who is unmarried or unattached has an...ehhh...business transaction with a john who is unmarried or unattached, there's no adultery involved. :)

jag

isn't adultery defined by having sex with multiple people regardless of marriage or not?

Maybe I should have paid more attention at sunday school. :confused:

I think Adultry is worse because, an innocent person gets hurt.

Equint77 said:
isn't adultery defined by having sex with multiple people regardless of marriage or not?

Maybe I should have paid more attention at sunday school. :confused:

You get an "F". :)

jag

jaguarr said:
You get an "F". :)

jag

Blame sister mary... i didn't wanna be there Sunday mornings and the ***** knew it. :mad:

jaguarr said:
Hahaha! :D :up:

P.S. - You're late with your alimony check, f**ker! :mad:

jag
Where's your god now, Hobo Joe?

Calvin said:
Where's your god now, Hobo Joe?

At the bank, waiting for the funds to clear on your late alimony check, Deadbeat Dad!

jag

jaguarr said:
At the bank, waiting for the funds to clear on your late alimony check, Deadbeat Dad!

jag
Hold your breath.

Palpadious said:
Aldutery is worse because the spouse of the cheater will be hurt, unless they have an open relationship. Prostitution is not bad, it is two consentual adults getting together, with no victims. It should be legalized in my opinion.

Unless someone commits adultery with a prostitute... or if someone contracts a fatal disease from a prostitute and then spreads it to others who weren't with the prostitute. And is it adultery if two people aren't married, just in what is thought to be an exclusive relationship? It has victims then. And what if the prostitute is forced into being one, or abused?

All that aside, I think adultery is worse as some of the problems with prostitution could be remedied if it were made legal and regulated to some degree.

postitution is OKAY. :up:
but adultry SUCKS! :down

heh heh...

Wilhelm-Scream said:
the Ten Commandments also state that drawing a picture of a bird or a fish is just as bad as adultery, so I'm not too concerned with what they have to say.

Ummmm according to the Bible drawing a pic of a bird is as bad as adultery how??

:rolleyes:

Also, who are we to tell two consenting adults they cant do something that doesnt hurt anyone else? [same as the gay argument]

Admiral_N8 said:
Also, who are we to tell two consenting adults they cant do something that doesnt hurt anyone else? [same as the gay argument]
That wasn't my argument against prostitution, my argument was decrying the shady aspects of it, and saying that it should be made legal like adultery.

Calvin said:
That wasn't my argument against prostitution, my argument was decrying the shady aspects of it, and saying that it should be made legal like adultery.

What makes you think I was talking about you at all? haha

Maybe because I was one of the very very very few people arguing for prostituation as a whole being worse than adultery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"