What is worse? Adultry or Prostitution???

I think I should be commended for not being a super-offensive ash by making jokes about your wife in an adultery thread since I don't have one. That shows restraint.

Calvin said:
I think I should be commended for not being a super-offensive ash by making jokes about your wife in an adultery thread since I don't have one. That shows restraint.

Congratulations on not being as big of an ash hole as you usually are, then. :up:

jag

Exactly. It's tougher than you think. I don't think I've been enough of a jerk lately, probably because of this deathmatch thing. But that isn't me. So what better way to get started again than argue the pros of adultery with a guy that clearly takes his marriage seriously?

I may have butchered the expression, I'm hitting the morning sauce again.

edit - Open and shut, that's it!

on a complete sidenote, I was watching the today show yesterday (ironic huh?) and they where talking about how brad and angelina where so beutiful "on the inside" and I was like "**** yeah, adultery is teh roxxorz, because it's not like you're hurting anyone!"

Exactly. I've actually never cheated on anyone, other than "open" relationships, and then it's not really cheating, since sleeping around was agreed upon.

I was recognizing that sarcasm by implying that I'm not being serious about most of these arguments with that second sentence there.

It's a very relative argument anyway. If you're married, of course adultery is worse. If you've had a daughter get sucked into prostitution and abused and exploited and hurt, then prostitution is worse.

Calvin said:
I was recognizing that sarcasm by implying that I'm not being serious about most of these arguments with that second sentence there.

It's a very relative argument anyway. If you're married, of course adultery is worse. If you've had a daughter get sucked into prostitution and abused and exploited and hurt, then prostitution is worse.

what if you where married to a prostitute that subsequently comitted adultery with your daughter?

that **** would suck.

If I had to choose between the two prostitution. It is sad to have to pay to "get some".

ScottyBBadd said:
If I had to choose between the two prostitution. It is sad to have to pay to "get some".
What if you want to bang three chicks at once? :confused:

Can you do that without prostitution???

Wilhelm-Scream said:
the Ten Commandments also state that drawing a picture of a bird or a fish is just as bad as adultery, so I'm not too concerned with what they have to say.

actually, it says that worshipping a picture/image of anything is a sin.

Loyalty to your partner should be your highest priority so I would say adultery is worst.

Calvin said:
It can also lead to true love. If we made prostituation a legal business though, with more regulation, then it wouldn't be bad at all.

Here we go with that mess again. Calvin, if you ever meet your future wife or true love through an affair or cheating; I'll make it my life goal to slit her throat...in front of you.

Colossal Spoons said:
Here we go with that mess again. Calvin, if you ever meet your future wife or true love through an affair or cheating; I'll make it my life goal to slit her throat...in front of you.
It's possible that I have, though only time will tell.

You know what'd be really coincidental? If you stole Equint's girlfriend. Seeing as how he's the King of Adultry in NY.

Calvin said:
What if you meet the love of your life, but you're stuck in a marriage that turned out to suck, but you want to keep the family together, so instead of busting up the marriage, you fulfill your love in secret. Win-win.

What good is keeping the family together if there is no example of love for your children?

If anything, when the love in your relationship has extinguished, you should break up for your children's sake, to teach that being true to yourself is more important than upholding societal ideals and that the way you were living is not the way life should be. If you are miserable with your spouse and continue to stay with them, then you are teaching your children that they should do the same.

Outsiderzedge said:
What good is keeping the family together if there is no example of love for your children?

If anything, when the love in your relationship has extinguished, you should break up for your children's sake, to teach that being true to yourself is more important than upholding societal ideals and that the way you were living is not the way life should be. If you are miserable with your spouse and continue to stay with them, then you are teaching your children that they should do the same.
What if you're a good actor.

Calvin said:
What if you're a good actor.

If your spouse turns into a complete monster after marriage and you continue to (pretend to) love them, that is equally a wrong message to send to your children.

Outsiderzedge said:
If your spouse turns into a complete monster after marriage and you continue to (pretend to) love them, that is equally a wrong message to send to your children.
What if your children suck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"