What is your education status?

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
My sister recently got her master's in psych, and while I have my associate's in business, still working on my B.A. because I kept working and going to school on and off over the years. I may just get Microsoft Certified at some point.

Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
Licensed Professional Engineer

I have a Bachelors of Science.

Awaiting graduation confirmation of one Associates (Video Game Art and Design), and returning to college some time in the near future to complete my Bachelors (Studio Art).

Last edited:
I have a BTEC in Graphic Design, a HND in Fine Art and, randomly enough, I just received my Level 3 Certificate in Journalism.

Bachelor of Journalism
Master of Business Administration

... and a Ph.D. in Sexlexia from Zapp Brannigan's Polytechnic Lovenasium.

^ I contest the validity of that journalism degree.

An Associate's of Applied Science in Graphic Design and Multimedia.

Last edited:
From the mouths of babes. :o

Associate's Degree A+ Cerified Net+ Certified Microsoft Certified Perfessional.

I know what 1 and 2 are...but adding them together is a nightmare for me.

I recently graduated with a B.A. in Studio Art, with a specialization in Computer Graphics and Imaging.

I'm thinking of going back for my Master's Degree in Art once I can afford it without having to take a loan.

High School Graduate. GPA: 1.6
Currently attending Craven Community College. Current GPA: 2.333

FYI...there's two Craven Community College's...not saying which campus I go to.

High School Graduate. GPA: 1.6
Currently attending Craven Community College. Current GPA: 2.333

FYI...there's two Craven Community College's...not saying which campus I go to.

Does your Pottery program have a "zero tolerance no-Ghosting policy"? :)

Bachelor's of Science in Biology with a Minor in Psychology. Waiting for May 2013 to get here; then its on to medical school.

Bachelor's Degree in Criminology with a minor in Sociology, and various insurance/investigation courses/degrees.

I'm in my third year of college, but my first semester of a four year school, I spent the first 2 at a community college getting an associates in Liberal Arts: Cinema Studies option before transferring.
Does your Pottery program have a "zero tolerance no-Ghosting policy"? :)
my boating class had a strict policy for reenacting the "flying scene" from titanic. I failed that class.

Last edited:
Bachelors in Business Administration and Entrepreneurship. Currently pursuing an MSc in Financial Economics. Finishing September 2013.

Bachelors in bulls...t. And before you dismiss it easily let me tell you that it comes very handy more often than not.

Currently working on my masters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyhumanhaha
Back