What is your education status?

Bachelors in bulls...t. And before you dismiss it easily let me tell you that it comes very handy more often than not.

Currently working on my masters.

Ah, so you went to business school too then.

First-year Ph.D. student in evolutionary biology and population genetics. Just performed my first successful PCR on a parrotfish sample, performed my first DNA extraction two weeks ago. Movin' on up. :yay:

Last edited:
^You are a sci-fi macguffin just waiting to happen.

^You are a sci-fi macguffin just waiting to happen.
I don't understand the reference so...thank you? :yay:

EDIT: I just looked it up. My only hope is that my research leads to friggin' sharks with friggin' laser beams attached to their heads.

First-year Ph.D. student in evolutionary biology and population genetics. Just performed my first successful PCR on a parrotfish sample, performed my first DNA extraction two weeks ago. Movin' on up.

"Polly shouldn't be".

First-year Ph.D. student in evolutionary biology and population genetics. Just performed my first successful PCR on a parrotfish sample, performed my first DNA extraction two weeks ago. Movin' on up. :yay:

So when's the dinosaur park happening, buddy? We're all impatient here! :mad:

Entering my final year of High School in 10 days. No plans for any after-school education but I'm considering film school.

Never, in all likelihood. Sorry. Too many issues with the instability of DNA over long periods of time.

Come on, just splice in some amphibian DNA. What could possiblie go wrong ... I mean, possibly go wrong?

I have a bachelor's in Political Science and a masters in Education and an MBA. I also have a credential to teach K-8 in the state of CA.

Masters in Library & Information Science

:up:

B.S. in History with a Psychology minor

Halfway to my masters in Library and Information Science, with an archival certificate.

Bachelor of Fine Arts in Media Arts and Animation.

Which basically means I can create things that make people go "That's amazing! You're so talented! "

But obtain no career positions nor financial gain.

Thinking about going back to school for computer sciences, but everyone is telling me not to...

Follow you dreams...I now own a business where I train dogs, but my educaction should have led me somewhere different.

Good luck.

B.S. in English
B.S. in Management Information Systems

Associates in Marketing

but if I could do it over and had the money to burn, I'd probably pursue a degree in anthropology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"