What is your favorite starcraft unit....

No, it means this from www.dictionary.com

1. a dishonest, knavish person
2. to uproot or destroy
3. no longer obedient

So they could be a advanced race, just mean, and naive

you just need to practice vocab more!

ummm nuber one when most people say that word they usaly play some mmo that has an archer in it or a thief and that id what they are called...u should know that if u were a REAL gamer....:(

I love games, i have tons of games, more than you have!

And i said rogue, wich is what i said up there, That is the main defanition!

What you mean is a criminal, wich is also a rouge, and if you new more vocabulary, you would know that is not the only definition of the word........

And you spell (number) like this and (usually) is spelled like this.
And what does mmo mean?

see u are soo not a gamer if u do not know what mmo means...sigh plus i have over 75 differnt video games can u beat that!;)

I got 10 game systems, and 76 games, and these games only count if you bought them at the store, not the little lame cds that have copies of the actual game on them!

ONLY ONES BOUGHT AT THE ACTUAL STORE COUNT!

well it dons't mater u dont have a dream cast and the new units (race) has been confirmed to be a hybrid race. (if u dont know what that is it's a mix of all the race's that were used in the last one. And man u are grumpy on the computer are u sure the hype boards r for u ?

and u still havent fixed the miss- type on your sighnature...its by not buy....sigh....and u say i cant spell.

It never said buy, it always said by, and I know what a hybrid is you idiot.

And atleast i know how to spell, FOR EXAMPLE, sorry is spelled like this, not like this (sory). And archon is spelled like this, not like this (arcon). And science is spelled like this, Not like this (scince). And not to mention the other stuff you spelled wrong on other threads.

and if the race has been confirmed, show me were, show me some actual proof!

umm it said buy before...sigh....u changed your avatar to try to make u look like smart (even though your a wana be nerd :) ) and dont crak on me atleast i dont lie about my sig. to make me look bad....:o and i will get u the link buddy u just sit back and wait u noob....

by the way you r a very angry little noob....:o

here r some more avy's u can use them too super hero,,o and super hero lets stop fighting like noobs :woot:
they move so be happy :)

umm it said buy before...sigh....u changed your avatar to try to make u look like smart (even though your a wana be nerd :) ) and dont crak on me atleast i dont lie about my sig. to make me look bad....:o and i will get u the link buddy u just sit back and wait u noob....

Number 1, what makes me a noob!

Number 2, I must have changed it without recognizing it.

Number 3, I could care less if i am a nerd or not, how is that a insult, If i am considerd a nerd, who cares, and if i'm not who cares.

Number 4, I will wait for a link to starcraft 2.

ya ya i know wait for it...

nice i am loving the new units! i cant wait coming in 2008 its almost here :)

mine is the dark archon... mind control rules all.

Mind Controll has to be the best special ablility! You can take over those Super units that cost all the money you have to build with for no cost..awsome...

ya cloking always helps in tight spots :)

Yea just 2 of those things can take out a whole Zerg base realy quick!

I like the ghosts and in general like playing as the terran to hear what they say. I think i like the firebat just for having a smoke at all times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"