What is your favorite starcraft unit....

I like Lings they can stir up Havock. :)

Dt's... no contest... although I can dig medics.... that "where does it hurt" sh:t gets me off...:woot: :woot: :woot:

Dt's are one of my favs but the whole medic thing is creepy...

Not really... ^^^ scouts and goliaths would shred them....

I think a team of Devours and Guardins are a great force (16 of each) that force has not falied me yet.

That's because terran supply depts and other buildings block easy passage for goliaths to get close... same with protos templars and goons... but with enough templars and vessels with irradicate zerg air is useless

Well with a large amount of units any base could be destroyed

Well with a large amount of units any base could be destroyed
This is true so there is no point to fighting what is best or not, Heck a army of probes could take some one!

Anyone like the new units that are coming out for starcraft 2? Im loving them! :D

Protoss mind controlling...

Seige tanks, reavers, scouts... with an arbiter.

by the time they take the arbiter out, its all over... buildings, flying units, ground forces... the only obstacle is taking over and building the units.

Protoss mind controlling...

Seige tanks, reavers, scouts... with an arbiter.

by the time they take the arbiter out, its all over... buildings, flying units, ground forces... the only obstacle is taking over and building the units.
Arbiter is a great unit. It keeps the rest of yours on the safe side. :up:

^There not good online because you end up killing your allies because of their splash...but they are strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"