What is your favorte Halloween movie to watch during Halloween?

SuperBatman

Superhero
Reaction score
I didn't know where to put this however the question is what movie do you seem always to watch around Halloween and what are you looking to watch this Halloween.

I always seem to make a tradiaton of watching both Halloween and Halloween 2 during Halloween.

Halloween (original) is a must watch for me & now just joining it as an absolute must for all the years to come is Trick 'r Treat.

I try and watch one every night during the week leading up to the 31st. As for what I watch on Halloween night? Tough one to answer since it tends to change. I'll just throw out Creepshow since that's a favorite of mine.

I try and watch one every night during the week leading up to the 31st. As for what I watch on Halloween night? Tough one to answer since it tends to change. I'll just throw out Creepshow since that's a favorite of mine.
:word:. (Also a favorite of mine.)

"Murder By Death".
It has Peter Falk and Peter Sellers in it.:awesome:

Halloween (1978) - it's a done thing every year.

Bram Stoker's Dracula with Gary Oldman as Drac!

Every October I have a tradition of watching a horror movie for each day leading right up to Halloween. Each year I change it up, but I like to watch John Carpenter movies.

Between the Friday the 13th films (of F13, Halloween and ANOES, it's the only franchise i can sit through all the sequels and say I enjoy all of them) and the Sleepaway Camp films…

…and the Universal Monster films (The Bride of Frankenstein is my personal favorite).

In terms of the Halloween franchise, I watch: H'78, H2, H3, and the Zombie films. Aside from them, I watch Trick 'r Treat and binge on Tales from the Crypt and Tales from the Dark Side.

Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5, and H20. The Stephen King cult classics like Silver Bullet, Pet Cemetery, and Cujo. The Universal classics. Basically any halloween movie classic. I love a majority of them.

The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Trick R Treat
It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

The Monster Squad, Trick r Treat, and Hocus Pocus.

John Carpenter's Halloween of course.

Halloween (original)
Trick r Treat
Martyrs
Monster Squad
Hellraiser
The Cabin in the Woods
The Devil's Rejects

For the month of October, this is my movie marathon;

1. Riding The Bullet
2. Christine
3. Creepshow