What is your most anticipated upcoming Marvel movie?

Mr. Dent

Superhero
Reaction score
Here's my list:

1. Guardians of the Galaxy
2. The Avengers 2
3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4. X-Men: Days of Future Past
5. Ant-Man
6. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
7. Thor: The Dark World
8. The Fantastic Four (would be hire but lolFox)

1. The Avengers 2
2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
3. Guardians of the Galaxy
4. Thor: The Dark World
5. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
6. Ant-Man
7. Fantastic Four Reboot
8. Iron Man 3 on Blu-Ray
9. Big Hero 6
10. X-Men: Days of Future Past

1. Thor
2: Avengers 2
3. X-men: Days of Future Past
4: Guardians of the Galaxy
5: Captain America: Winter Soldier
6: Fantastic Four
7: Amazing Spider-man 2
8: Ant-man

Surprisingly, its not Avengers 2. I'm already certain that movie is going to be awesome and amazing and Whedony and break a gazilllion records.

I'm really excited and equally afraid of Guardians of the Galaxy. Its just such an out-there concept with an out-there director and a crazy cast. I honestly don't know know wtf is going to happen with that movie. No clue.

Next is Ant Man, because Edgar Wright. That is all.

Guardians for me right now. As we learn more about Avengers 2, I might get that one back to the top. It'll be close, either way.

In order for me:

1) GOTG
2) TA2
3) CATWS
4) TASM2
5) T:TDW
6) Ant-Man
7) DOFP
8) The Wolverine

1. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Huge Spidey fan so naturally, it is my most anticipated one.
2. The Avengers 2 - Loved the first film and I seem to have a thing for ensemble teams. Can't wait to see the group back together for another big battle.
3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Not a big Cap fan but it looks great so far. Many writers have commented on the script already and said it was fantastic including even the writer of the actual Winter Soldier book. Everything I've seen so far looks great. I also love the apparent theme of the story, which is Steve adapting to life in the 21st century.
4. Thor: The Dark World - Looks pretty good. It looks like they're going all-out and doing the Thor mythos more accurately this time. It may be the Thor film I've been waiting for.
5. X-Men: Days of Future Past - Concept sounds great. It looks like one big event film. The downside is that it looks as if they are cramming too much in it plus Fox has yet to gain my trust when it comes to X-Men films. I also fear that it will screw up the continuity even more.
6. Ant-Man & Fantastic Four - We barely know anything so far so things could go either way. Way too early to make a judgment at this point.
7. Guardians of the Galaxy - I'm probably in the minority but I see more and more red flags the more I read into it and read news regarding it. It doesn't look too good so far.

Definitely Days of Future Past:

- It's X-Men 4!
- It's First Class 2!
- It's Bryan Singer back directing X-Men, where he belongs!
- It's the adaption of one of the most beloved comicbook stories in history!
- It might be Hugh Jackman's final Wolverine appearence!
- No short and disappointing scraps in this one; Days of Future Past is Fox's answer to The Avengers!
- Sentinels!
- Time travel!

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
I've always been a Spidey fan and anything to di with Spidey count me in but this is what im looking forward to and loved TASM.

Avengers 2.

Though GOTG and DOFP def have my attention right now.

GOTG, with A2 a CLOSE second, right now.

Thor the dark world is right up there too. But given what I've heard about Gotg. That movie is going to be crazy

Definitely Days of Future Past:

- It's X-Men 4!
- It's First Class 2!
- It's Bryan Singer back directing X-Men, where he belongs!
- It's the adaption of one of the most beloved comicbook stories in history!
- It might be Hugh Jackman's final Wolverine appearence!
- No short and disappointing scraps in this one; Days of Future Past is Fox's answer to The Avengers!
- Sentinels!
- Time travel!

This, easily.

1. Avengers 2 (just knowing the first installment of any Whedon project is always the weakest part, I can't wait to see what he has in store next)
2. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. X-Men: Days of Future Past
6. Ant-Man
7. Thor: The Dark World
8. Fantastic Four

1) Avengers 2
2) Captain America: Winter Soldier
3) X-Men: Days Of Future Past

DoFP and TASM 2. Slight edge to DoFP.

- Avengers 2
- The Winter Soldier
- Ant-Man
- GoTG
- TDW (used to be much higher)
- FF (wait and see on casting)

As of right now my list is the following:

1. Guardians of the Galaxy (I am excited to see how a live action depiction will be like)

2. The Avengers 2 (I loved the first one so much and I consider it to be my #2 favorite cbm movie)

3. Thor: The Dark World (The teaser trailer was cool and I liked the first movie. I am excited to see what Alan Taylor brought to the table)

4. Ant-Man (Edgar Wright is a good director and I like most of his movies. The test reel footage was pretty cool. I am loving the suit so far)

5. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (I didn't like the first movie as much, but I am excited to see it since the set photos look interesting so far. I wonder what the bridge to The Avengers sequel will be like)

6. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Excited to see old faces from previous movies return along with new characters)

7. Fantastic Four (I didn't like the previous movies at all, but I am eager to see how the new one will turn out)

8. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (I didn't like the first movie at all. Most of the news that has come out recently made me less excited)

1. X-Men: Days of Future Past - the blockbuster of 2014!
2. The Fantastic Four - FF is my 2nd favorite superhero team!
3. The Wolverine - going to the best superhero film of 2013!
<---- gap ---->
5. The Avengers 2
6. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
7. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
8. Ant-Man
<---- gap ---->
9. Guardians of the Galaxy - I have a big feeling that this is gonna be an epic fail

It's a toss up between Guardians, DoFP and Avengers 2 (now that SW and QS are in it). Those 4 look to be some of the most epic upcoming CBMs yet. Thor 2 is shaping up to be pretty epic but Cap 2 has me more excited for some reason. TASM 2 is looking to be pretty good too. I loved the first one and 2 from what I'm hearing will be pretty great too. Can't say much on FF yet but if they change JS to a black character I will be upset. The Wolverine is looking to be pretty good, hopefully it'll be a faithful adaption of the comic.

1. Avengers 2
2. Guardians of the Galaxy
3. X-Men Days of Future Past
5. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
6. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
7. Fantastic Four Reboot
8. The Wolverine
9. Ant-Man

Avengers 2

Though it's telling that around here GotG is winning this poll. People are really starved for something they've never seen before, apparently.

Avengers 2

Though it's telling that around here GotG is winning this poll. People are really starved for something they've never seen before, apparently.
Only 22 people voted lol, and of that 22 only 6 have GotG as their most anticipated. Taken in that context most people still want a sequel over a new property.

Well outside of this board, Guardians of the Galaxy will definitely not get the most votes.

Code:
Well outside of this board, Guardians of the Galaxy will definitely not get the most votes.
Not even on this board, the majority of people still have a sequel as their most anticipated movie. I just hope this film becomes a sleeper hit and turns out to be one of the best because it definitely has the potential to.

Avengers 2
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
X-Men Days of Future Past
Ant-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Guardians of the Galaxy

Fantastic Four

1. Guardians Of The Galaxy (It has three things i love the most in life. Marvel, Sci-fi and a Raccoon)
2. Avengers 2
4. Ant-man
5. Thor: The Dark World
6. X-men: Days of Future Past
7. Amazing Spider-man 2

8. Fantastic Four

CA: TWS
TA 2
TASM 2
GoTG
Thor:TDW