What Is Your Most Prized Possession?

Shinobi Shaw

The Upstart Black King
Reaction score
Just as the title asks, what material thing in your possession holds the most value to you?

I would say for me, it's my video game collection that I have stored up in my folks' attic. I've got an expansive list of titles from the SNES, Sega Genesis/Saturn/Dreamcast, N64, PS 1-3 eras and a few more.

Those were the days....
EI6yfrkWsAAhY2F.jpg

So what about you guys?

My Toyota Sienna probably.

I'm still paying it off but my transportation is essential. From everything from school, work, family appointments and the everyday cruising/listening to music/podcast.

when I was a baby my mom crocheted a gorgeous blanket for my crib but she made it HUGE like it covers a queen sized bed! I still have it folded up in my closet for laying on my bed when I do not want to get fully under the covers. It is a zig zag pattern going from dark blue to light blue to white and back to dark blue. My mom passed 33 years ago so it is priceless and I will NEVER part with it.

when I was a baby my mom crocheted a gorgeous blanket for my crib but she made it HUGE like it covers a queen sized bed! I still have it folded up in my closet for laying on my bed when I do not want to get fully under the covers. It is a zig zag pattern going from dark blue to light blue to white and back to dark blue. My mom passed 33 years ago so it is priceless and I will NEVER part with it.

This really warmed my heart this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"