• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What made you happy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAQU4M4N

K1NG Of ATL4NTiS!
Reaction score
Commencing my search for a new pup, not sure which breed though.

Being frequently reminded by Parker that I beat him in the Deathmatch. :o

IT WAS A FLUKE! IT WAS A FLUKE! :argh:
tumblr_mbvud4zvfD1rvv07b.gif

[YT]5Fyar4wJ3-Y[/YT]

lol Are you sure you want to go there, ETM?

Believe me, ETM, no one knows how that happened. I will get my revenge. :argh:

Okay, Mr. "I Just Barely Got 7 Votes"...

Will do :up:

I will take all of your precious soap operas and I will kill them in front of you! :argh:

Too much? :o

I will take all of your precious soap operas and I will kill them in front of you! :argh:

Too much? :o

nicolascage2011ap.jpg

And I'll make you watch every Nicolas Cage movie in which he over acts...:dry:....which is all of them.

I worked. I haven't had a lot of hours lately, so all the hours I can get help majorly.

I checked my bank account, and even though I'm way lower than I want to be, I realized that with some income, I should have enough money to get me through, I just need to be smart.

Why not just sit Sawyer in a room and make him watch every episode Two and Half Men.... Two and a Half times!

Improved.

And anyone that tries to make me do that dies! :argh:

To answer your question op:
Not a random feeling of pointless out of the mill anger today, like I had the past couple of days

It's not what but who made me happy. It's really a great day if your loved boyfriend is there for you even you have nothing.

Knowing that I am only a few days away from another weekend and having a little time to sit down and enjoy a some football.

I'm on a train, going to get comics, all you can eat buffet with a friend.

I awoke from a lovely dream, that's two in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"