What made you happy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it's a huge sci-fi trilogy with an ensemble of characters, various plotlines, spanning decades and generations of families on different planets, all pieces in the puzzle forming the "big picture".

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by the epic scale I'm attempting. I just try to forge ahead and take it one scene at a time.

Sounds cool to me. I want autographed copies upon release.

Got pretty upset today after falling out with a friend, being sick, and getting a rejection from a job I really wanted... So I turned to ol faithful - the 'Nic cage loses his ****' video.

Never fails to turn my frown upside down :)

Last edited:
starting a new draft of my graphic novel, that i've been working on since middle school. My best friend will be illustrating the pages.

Just finished the final cut of my upcoming project. Showing it tonight to the cast/crew. Really excited.

Also, knowing halloween is right around the corner :)
also, today is my Friday.

Just need to make it to 4pm

Duritos
OH! And someone gave me a free copy of the 5 disc Blade Runner blu-ray
:)

Going to see Argo today made me happy. It was a great film. :D

Well, I had a pleasant conversation with a customer this morning at work. That made me feel pretty happy.

Sleeping in is always great. :)

I had a shower
No oil on my skin for now

What makes me happy today? The fact that I just finished a 10 mile run in the middle of the night (pitch black everywhere) ending near a cemetery.

Doing 45 pull-ups in one rep (a record for me) before showering this morning.
Getting to talk to an extremely amazing girl last night that always puts me in a great mood.

Managing to bench press 70Kg this morning. A new personal best for me in recent years.

I worked out.

What makes me happy today? The fact that I just finished a 10 mile run in the middle of the night (pitch black everywhere) ending near a cemetery.

Doing 45 pull-ups in one rep (a record for me) before showering this morning.
Getting to talk to an extremely amazing girl last night that always puts me in a great mood.

Managing to bench press 70Kg this morning. A new personal best for me in recent years.

You fellas need to frequent the official fitness thread.
Hope to see you there soon and good luck with all your training goals.

was able to finish my workout, its a long routine the pyramid routine 14-10-8-4-8-10-14, did that for chest and back was there for about 2 1/2 hours.

Announcement of round 2 matches for the Hype Deathmatch

Not having to go to work today. :D

Used my new curling iron, gave me the results I was looking for.

Thinking about why I hate the Republicans and Democrats...made me happy.

Thinking of stuff like that make me angry, cause one of them wins

Yes. Hopefully the Libertarian Party can make a good showing this year and rise up in 2016.

Jesse Ventura is thinking of running in 2016...he has name recognition...but as a Conspiracy Theorist myself, ya know, him hosting a show about them isn't the best thing...but he could get 15% in polls. I be shocked if Ventura didn't get at least 5% in the general election 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"