What Magazines do you read Regularly?

SuBe

Voluntaryist
Reaction score
I get EGMs and Wizard Magazines. What do you get?

Every now and then I get Toyfare.

What do you think are the Best out there?

I don't subscribe to any magazine, but I always try to swing by my local library to read the latest National Geographic

I'm suscribed to SLAM, used to be to Entertainment Weekly (I'll probably renew pretty soon) and Transworld Skateboarding, And I'm not so sure if I read American Curves, but a great magazine nonetheless :wow:

Used to read a lot of them, but currently...Black Enterprise, Consumer Reports, and Empire.

I also read Robb Report and Cigar Afficianado.

I'm waiting for the goofy dude that says High Times but secretly has never smoked a joint in his life.

I get EGMs and Wizard Magazines. What do you get?

Every now and then I get Toyfare.

What do you think are the Best out there?

I'm subscribed to Game Informer, but sometimes read Entertainment Weekly, (and like you just said) Wizard and Toyfare.

i used to read wizard and rolling stone. both subscriptions ran out.

I regularly read;

Astronomy
Sky & Telescope
SkyNews
Scientific American
Discover
National Geographic
Time Magazine
GamePro
Electronic Gaming Monthly
Fangoria

I have a yearly subscription to Wizard, and I pick up Maxim from time to time.

I used to read EGM, Gamepro, Nintendo Power, Wizard, Entertainment Weekly and a few others I can't remember at the time. That was before I got my first computer years ago and was able to get all the info those provided a month in advance if not sooner from the internet.

If you don't read this, you have to be booted from this forum.

geekissue01.jpg

That article about "urban cavediving" does sound interesting.

Which is the only article that interests me from that cover you posted

I don't read Geek magazine but Rainn Wilson is hilarious.

You liars. You know you all read Maxim, FHM, Stuff and all those other excellent publications. Don't deny it. :cmad:

I don't read Maxim, FHM, and Stuff. I go online to their website and look at pics but I don't read them. lol

I don't read Maxim, FHM, and Stuff. I go online to their website and look at pics but I don't read them. lol

Well, you might want to give them a try. Other than the excellent pictures, the articles are actually very funny and full of a bunch of useless conversation starters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"