What movies made you cry???

I_Hate_U_All said:
Was was Ewan and the old guy the only good actors in the movies?

probably

I swear I was crackin up when Mace got shoved out the window :D He was one of the greatest Jedi and you kind of expect a heroic death.............and he gets shoved out a window BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

Oh and those movies with John Travolta, Michael and Phenomenon.

I believe I had a tear in my eye at the end of 16 Blocks.

Can't forget the end of Armageddon, or The Notebook either.

The death and resurrection of Aslan in The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe.
Kind of fitting since it is Easter today.

...Damn it......Braveheart....FREEDOM!!!!!!.....*Le Sigh*

Hotel Rwanda

(don't remember any others) :o

Flexo said:
The only way I'd cry during that movie is if someone cut off my leg while I was watching it.

I thought Order 66 was pretty moving. But other than that, nothing else in the movie really touched me emotionally.

Kable24 said:
All three Lord of the Rings because I wasted over 9 hours of my life watching that trash.

Bring it on Junior!
Man_pointing_a_gun_.jpg
Die.

Bambi
Dumbo
King Kong
E.T. the extratrerretial
The elephant man
Terms of endarment
Finding neverland
Braveheart
Steel Magnolias
Lion King
Rain man
Edward Sissorhands
I am Sam
Forrest Gump
My left foot
The age of innocence

Tsunulia said:
I thought the horrible acting was so bad that it was halarious.

I HATE HAYDEN CHRISTIANSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :down

Hayden's actually a rather good actor. It's just with the script and the fact that the actors were interacting with 90% CG, and the fact that Lucas isn't that great of a director of actors, he kind of sucked in it.

The Question said:
Hayden's actually a rather good actor. It's just with the script and the fact that the actors were interacting with 90% CG, and the fact that Lucas isn't that great of a director of actors, he kind of sucked in it.

no I just hate him, I know that I'm not the only one who completely hates him cuz I've met plenty of others who hate him too

Pay it Forward.

To this day, I can't watch that movie because the ending keeps depressing me.

Armageddon.
It gets me sad everytime.

Especially when the Chip's son runs to him.

One flew over the cuckoos nest and Amadeus were,I believe,the only two movies that had me on the verge of tears by the ending,although it should be taken into consideration that I was about seven when I first saw them.

And,also,it may not count,but I saw The Omen when I was about four or five,and I could stop shaking and crying for a good couple of hours after the credits rolled.This was a reaction out of fear rather than resulting from the built-in tension,though.

The Godfather trio- The Tragdey of Micheal Corleone in each of them. Especailly Part II, Poor Fredo.

The movie that made me cry, that I can remember off the top of my head was Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Not a movie but the play Wicked made me cry too.

Schindler's List
American History X
The Green Mile

There are more, but these three movies make me cry so hysterically that it's embarrassing. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"